Game-Labs Forum

Rattlesnake & Niagara Craft

Captain Lust

I still can not craft the Rattlesnake or Niagara despite being max craft level and no permit or BP available for it in admiralty store/ pirate den. As you can't buy the Rattlesnake from the NPC in ports either, this is getting mildly annoying... Please fix this. Thank you.

There are Blueprints which are not available via the common ways. Ingermanland belongs to this list as well.

These ships are not gone forever. And this is a deliberate design choice.

I myself dont know how these ships are going to be obtainable. All I know is that its no bug and there are plans..

more santa cecilias and blueprint unavailability... - will you guys not learn that was already a hated thing in the last iteration putting more ships in that won't make it any better... This is not a free to play game - we don't need or want 'unlock weekends/events'. We jsut wanna play a game with all its content.

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

more santa cecilias and blueprint unavailability... - will you guys not learn that was already a hated thing in the last iteration putting more ships in that won't make it any better... This is not a free to play game - we don't need or want 'unlock weekends/events'. We jsut wanna play a game with all its content.

So much this... i paid 40 bucks for this EA.... I'm not some free2play peasant in a rubbish pay2win game, Cosmetic ships like yacht are perfectly fine but ships that fill a special role and are also very good like santa cecilia should be available to everyone. Make it harder to get? Sure. - Make it so that you have to win some tournament or get lucky to find and cap one ( most likely from a very experienced captain )? Nope, not so much. At this point the game is grindy enough. I would at least like the possibility to build the ship you want if you work really hard for it...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

Pirates get the big shaft on their store.  We get the Pirate frigage and that is it, the other 7 nations (we have 8 in game remember) get 8 ships, Aggy and all the SOL's.  I brought up that it would be good if the H. Rattler or hell now even the Rattler where put in the shop with maybe a ship like the Santa Cecilias into the shop.  This will make pirates the masters of the 5th rates and below and all the other nations 4th rates and above.   It's not like they can't trade for the BP's like the pirates will have to, but it balances it out a bit more having them have more than one 5th rate in there shop.  Hell even put the Niagara like ship in the Pirates Den and I'll be happy.  You can use the same ship model and just give it some tweeked stats and make it a pirate raid ship or something.  It's my prefered shallow water raider any way.   Though apparently you can still buy it in some shops.

PS these drops for things is nothing more like the old GOLD MOD MARINE drops we had before, they are rare and only some folks will have them at this rate.  Just like the refits.  Each nation should have there refit free.  How am I to get a Pirate refit if it prob only drops from sinking pirate ships?

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 2