Game-Labs Forum

MAJOR BUG - Game crashes at cannon shooting

Morfin van der Wendel

I've reported this with F11 with my friends, but this is so specific, strange, and kinda funny that I decided to start a thread and to describe it precisely.

Whenever I fire a cannon on my Indefatigable, all of my friends' games are crashing.
I thought it may have something to do with upgrades i mounted, (copper plating, brake pumps, swing bed and elevating screws)

When I use any other ship - it is ok
When I use another indefatigable - everything is ok
When my friend used "cursed" indefatigable of mine - everything was ok

So it is only me, only on one specific ship. I shoot a cannon, no matter if in mission, in OW npc battle, all of my teammates get a freeze and have to restart game. Random guy that joined our mission got that too. Not sure if it works on enemies, did not test that.
So, that's it. I was not sure what I could add to that, a video? Some kind of logs of crashed guys? Where can I find it?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Morfin van der Wendel said:

I've reported this with F11 with my friends, but this is so specific, strange, and kinda funny that I decided to start a thread and to describe it precisely.

Whenever I fire a cannon on my Indefatigable, all of my friends' games are crashing.
I thought it may have something to do with upgrades i mounted, (copper plating, brake pumps, swing bed and elevating screws)

When I use any other ship - it is ok
When I use another indefatigable - everything is ok
When my friend used "cursed" indefatigable of mine - everything was ok

So it is only me, only on one specific ship. I shoot a cannon, no matter if in mission, in OW npc battle, all of my teammates get a freeze and have to restart game. Random guy that joined our mission got that too. Not sure if it works on enemies, did not test that.
So, that's it. I was not sure what I could add to that, a video? Some kind of logs of crashed guys? Where can I find it?

So that was the black spot in my eye everyone was talking about. Nearly took me'ed off.