Game-Labs Forum

Pirate Chronicles (Naval Action) - YouTube Videos

Hullabaloo

Hi, 

I've put together a few youtube videos of me learning to play Naval Action. I am pretty noob so don't be expecting to learn a great deal from these if you are an experienced player already. It's just a record of someone new to the game gradually trying to learn how to play properly (and I'm defo not there yet!) and how the game seems from the perspective of a newer player.

If you are new to the game there might be a few bits of useful info you can pick up. Bear in mind that episodes 1-3 are pre-10.0 patch so some of the info will be redundant now. Episode 4 is a relatively comprehensive explanation of a lot of the 10.0 patch changes, so could hopefully be useful for anyone. 

I've made them for a bit of a laugh, only because I enjoy making them and learning to use the video editing software, so it's all just for fun (I honestly couldn't care less how many views I get) but someone commented and kindly said they enjoyed them and suggested I post them here, so I have linked Episode 1-4 below and will update whenever I upload a new episode. If anyone gets some useful information or a bit of entertainment from them, then that's an added bonus for me. Any comments on the videos and/or any of the game mechanics I might not have fully understood are welcome, as are links to relevant learning resources. Hope you enjoy them:

• Like 1