Game-Labs Forum

Renommee - why their sailing qualities changed?

Renommee - why their sailing qualities worsen?

Dear captains,

Why was the Renommee in speed (15kn) and turn rate (3.12) with the last patches so severely trimmed? The Renommee was neither a "super-ship" and she was not a real frigate. With its old characteristics it stood as a "smooth surface corvette" between rate 5 and 6. And with its:

- Structure
- Armor
- Cannons

this ship was underlevelt to all other frigates. Only a few players sails the ship, in my opinion only special captains! With their current values the Renommee as a ship has become no sense in "Naval Action" - it can now be completely deleted from the game. But I would like to know before hand why was it so changed?

Thank you

Jakob Kettler

Renommee - warum ihre Segeleigenschaften verschlechtert?

Geehrte Kapitäne,

warum wurde die Renommee in Geschwindigkeit (15kn) und Drehung (3,12) mit dem letzten Patch so stark beschnitten? Die Renommee war weder ein "Superschiff" noch eine richtige Fregatte. Mit ihren alten Eigenschaften stand sie als "Glattdeckkorvette" zwischen Klasse 5 und 6 und war in den Bereichen

- Struktur
- Panzerung
- Kanonen

allen anderen Fregatten deutlich unterlegen. Nur wenige Spieler fuhren das Schiff bisher vergleichsweise! Mit ihren aktuellen Werten ist die Renommee als Schiff sinnlos geworden - sie kann jetzt getrost komplett aus dem Spiel gelöscht werden.

Zuvor möchte ich gern wissen, warum wurde sie so verschlechtert?

Danke

Edited by Jakob.Kettler
  • Like 1

The Renommee was a good balanced ship in my opinion, not like the OP Aggamemnon for PB for example.

Its one of the most Beautiful Ship in the Game, dont let her disappear because of that change in NA.

Just turn the tunings back and let the hands off her and use the time for more Important things who has to be changed.

the 15 Nots limitations is also the biggest crap, dont take the flexibility of the game. please...

Thanks

Siliexe

• Like 1