Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action disables Logitech mouse button bindings?

Arsilon

I'm not sure if this is intended or not but I have one of my Logitech G502 buttons bound to push to talk for voice coms.

Every time I start Naval Action none of my mouse button bindings work anymore.  The basic right/left/middle mouse buttons still work but none of the other ones do.

Bug?

5 minutes ago, Willis PVP2 said:

I use a wireless G602 and my key bindings for push to talk on Teamspeak and Discord work properly. I know thats not much help, but at least it doesn't seem like there is a problem with Logitech's software for key binding and the game...

What version of Logitech Gaming Software are you using?  [8.92.67 for me]

What bindings do you use for push to talk?  [right ctrl for me]

I'll try another key binding...maybe it's just the right ctrl that Naval Action doesn't like although it will let me use it directly on the keyboard.  Odd.  As soon as I exit Naval Action it works fine.  As soon as I start it, no dice.

7 hours ago, Arsilon said:

What version of Logitech Gaming Software are you using?  [8.92.67 for me]

What bindings do you use for push to talk?  [right ctrl for me]

Honestly not sure LOL. I just plugged in the wireless receiver and use whatever software it downloaded :lol::lol:

10.0.15063.0 is the "driver version" for my mouse. No idea if that is helpful to you or not. I'm not really sure how to tell what version of the Logitech Software I have, but if you let me know how to check, I'll surely do it :)

I use G4-G7 for my push to talk (various applications, so I have a lot of them synced for that, as well as whisper on Teamspeak). Those are the buttons on the side of the mouse, above the thumb rest.

7 hours ago, Willis PVP2 said:

I'm not really sure how to tell what version of the Logitech Software I have, but if you let me know how to check, I'll surely do it :)

If you mouse over the icon for the logitech gaming software in your system tray on bottom right it will tell you what version in the popup.

Unsure if related but with my HOTAS control setup I can't use any profile loaded that uses keystroke commands along with any unity based game - NA, Wasteland 2, etc etc etc

So could be related in the sense it would be worth a try to disable any keyboard replacements you have.

2 hours ago, Arsilon said:

If you mouse over the icon for the logitech gaming software in your system tray on bottom right it will tell you what version in the popup.

OK. I did some digging, and found out that I hadn't actually downloaded any Logitech Gaming Software for this mouse LOL. It has been working fine just plugged into the USB port running on whatever software is built in I guess. :blink:

I downloaded Logitech Gaming Software (and found out I was missing out on some cool stuff by not having it!) version 8.92.67 and everything is working fine. Hotkeys for Push to Talk still working in game, all is still just as I set it up.

If it makes any difference...I set up hotkeys manually through Teamspeak and Discord, not using the Logitech Software. I just went into "options" on TS and set up several hotkeys for push to talk and whisper targets. Similar procedure with Discord.

Hope this helps and you get your issue resolved soon.