Game-Labs Forum

Empty shop screen

=============

I have a problem in Willemstad

i have no warehouse

and no products in the shop

the windows are empty

://steahttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93590468EAE72AEAD460308C08B0357367F53C06F32565E7BCF8746759BA4C3D4CD3550359FE60BE552497140mcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932497140

Edited by flewfy1
links to show problem where wrong

13 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

I'm on global and I get that around all the ports of Jamaica as well - only thing that helps is to restart the game. Mustve restarted like 6 times already...

I did that allready restart the game more times

i have downloaded the game 2 times nothing works

56 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

I'm on global and I get that around all the ports of Jamaica as well - only thing that helps is to restart the game. Mustve restarted like 6 times already...

On the testbed at one point we had a similar issue at one point. The temperary solution that we had until a hotfix was created to clean the issue.

Similar problem. I have not ships, they gone away mysteriously. I cant buy nothing because shop is empty. I restarted the game, pc, router.... several times with same result. At last I have sunk my ship, but that dont work either, and now Im in port without ship and when I buy another basic cutter dont appears. Maybe I can go swimming, but I cant craft swimsuits...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cardenal Rouco said:

Similar problem. I have not ships, they gone away mysteriously. I cant buy nothing because shop is empty. I restarted the game, pc, router.... several times with same result. At last I have sunk my ship, but that dont work either, and now Im in port without ship and when I buy another basic cutter dont appears. Maybe I can go swimming, but I cant craft swimsuits...

Please check this workaround:

Same problem here.

I entered port after a battle. The shop was aparently empty and I was told to log off and log in again.

I did so and now my ships and materials I had in the warehouse are gone.

This is annoying!!

• Like 2

Last hotfix ( Number 3) doesnt work for me.

I haven´t ships.

I buy ships, but they aren´t show in my Ship Selection.

Same happens with redeemables.

I can´t sail.

I can't trade with anyone...

It seems the lyrics of a bad song.

Edited by Cardenal Rouco

15 hours ago, admin said:

i think it was fixed finally today during maintenance. 

Problem is still appearing. Do you need a new F11 everytime this happens to provide several reports or is one enough (don't want to spam you guys)? I had stopped reporting it after the second time.