Game-Labs Forum

German version: text issues/missing text

ross42899

Hello!

So, since today i'm playing with the newly translated German version of the game. However I noticed a few minor issues and un-translated texts.

First of all, when you look at your weapons in the armory and want to check the weapons stats the game still displays "damage" "melee" etc in the small pop up box that shows up. This text is not translated.

Second: I played the Battle of Gettysburg as the Union and the mission objectives of the first phase were also displayed in english "Hold Seminary Ridge" etc.

Third, and the most annoying issue with the German text, is some weird formating/text size issue. When your Officers are killed or wounded during a battle, the German text displayed is way too large/long. The text  covers most of the small unit info box on the lower left of the screen. See the attached screenshot.

TBH; I would have perfered if this was kept in English WIA and KIA. I know what it means without translation and it fits way better onto the screen. Hope at least for some fix for this as it looks a bit weird.

ugcwpic.png