Game-Labs Forum

Looking for shallow water ship enthusiasts

I'm looking for captains who enjoy the smaller ships in the game to join me and my mates. Since we enjoy sailing the smaller ships the most and low maintaining / upgrading cost making them even more attractive after the wipe, we will primarily be sailing 6th and 7th rates. We also plan on having ship and cannon production as well as a clan warehouse.

New players are very welcome and we are willing to help wherever we can. The server will be PvP Global and we will only engage in PvE when no PvP is available. The nation of our choosing was initially pirates ( since we plan on raiding traders rather than trading ourselves and the fact that pirates in the Carribean mainly used fast and small sloops ) but given the fact that the pirates in game are very handicapped and a pseudo nation at the moment, this is subject to change.

If you are interested send me a PM.

• Like 5

Though I am already part of a pretty neat clan, that sounds like fun! The 7th/6th rates are a blast really, especially the Privateer and the lovely Pickle. I still fondly recall when two pirate privateers (Hethwill and company :P) harassed me in my Essex Black Prince, so bloody small that I barely hit them! I imagine you folks could be quite capable in small port battles :)

1 hour ago, Headless Parrot said:

Ill be a shallow water bad guy when the time comes....sounds fun

1 hour ago, Pagan Pete said:

Arrr. Tis life aboard a Privateer fer ole Pete. :wub:

If you are interested in joining, send me a PM, please. ;)

18 hours ago, Captain Lust said:

If you are interested in joining, send me a PM, please. ;)

Nay, I've got responsibilities to me own clan, i do. But I look forward to working with ye n yer band of enthusiast pyrates, especially since ye plan on practicing Historical Brand (™) Pyracy! Since that is wot me n me lads do over at Captains of the Black Flag. 
Have a rum! [_]p

Edited by Pagan Pete

38 minutes ago, Pagan Pete said:

Nay, I've got responsibilities to me own clan, i do. But I look forward to working with ye n yer band of enthusiast pyrates, especially since ye plan on practicing Historical Brand (™) Pyracy! Since that is wot me n me lads do over at Captains of the Black Flag. 
Have a rum! [_]p

Cool, sounds good indeed.