Game-Labs Forum

Let's meet great patch 9.99

qw569😳

The Great patch 9.99 is already known by to the Steam. And maybe soon the developers will give a command to install it.
I propose to celebrate this event today in a large battle on the first rates on PVP One EU.

Most players will be on the server at about 19:00 (UTC), so I think this is the best time to start.

I hope the testers leave TESTBED and join to Large battle.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, qw569 said:

The Great patch 9.99 is already known by to the Steam. And maybe soon the developers will give a command to install it.

Are you saying they already updated the game for live servers but havent made the download update available yet?

I wish I could come to that battle in my Essex, weaving between the Santys, Vics and L'Oceans with 32pdr carronades- raking again and again, courses and topgallants going up and down, up and down as I maneuver... Sounds like an excellent way to send the oldΒ Black PrinceΒ to her eternal retirement :)

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I think I only have the Wappen on PvP1 any more, but you guys have fun. I think I might try to set up some fire ship battles tonight on PvP2

I can give you one if you have an outpost in navasse, jsut write something in global 10 mins before the small battle starts