Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
qw569

Let's meet great patch 9.99

17 posts in this topic

The Great patch 9.99 is already known by to the Steam. And maybe soon the developers will give a command to install it.
I propose to celebrate this event today in a large battle on the first rates on PVP One EU.

Most players will be on the server at about 19:00 (UTC), so I think this is the best time to start.

I hope the testers leave TESTBED and join to Large battle.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, qw569 said:

The Great patch 9.99 is already known by to the Steam. And maybe soon the developers will give a command to install it.

Are you saying they already updated the game for live servers but havent made the download update available yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Liquicity said:

Are you saying they already updated the game for live servers but havent made the download update available yet?

No.

I only said that steam know that 9.99 almost ready and wait when developers give command. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes! cant wait anymore :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish I could come to that battle in my Essex, weaving between the Santys, Vics and L'Oceans with 32pdr carronades- raking again and again, courses and topgallants going up and down, up and down as I maneuver... Sounds like an excellent way to send the old Black Prince to her eternal retirement :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, _Masterviolin said:

I wish I could come to that battle in my Essex, weaving between the Santys, Vics and L'Oceans with 32pdr carronades- raking again and again, courses and topgallants going up and down, up and down as I maneuver... Sounds like an excellent way to send the old Black Prince to her eternal retirement :)

you can, it's a small battle.... just join

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its going to be any TS for the teams? like in the liqs small battles :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'm down, we can make it into one of those "magical moments" of Naval Action history :lol:

Edited by Grimmbit
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's true magical moment.

Maybe it last Large Battle with first rates in this game :(

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I only have the Wappen on PvP1 any more, but you guys have fun. I think I might try to set up some fire ship battles tonight on PvP2

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I think I only have the Wappen on PvP1 any more, but you guys have fun. I think I might try to set up some fire ship battles tonight on PvP2

I can give you one if you have an outpost in navasse, jsut write something in global 10 mins before the small battle starts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a great battle. Thanks to everyone who took part

large.Untitled.jpg.019a34b25d637834431334d487454e32.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

nvm
Edited by rediii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0