Game-Labs Forum

[PvP Europe] Diplomacy

Hello,

I was wondering what are the pacts made between the nations so far before the wipe?
One month ago sweden and danish have planed to be allie against the others ones. Now France is facing Swedish zerg AND Danish AND Spanish in our own water on testbed.

Is it a secret alliance of 3 nations against France? If so, the quickest we know the better it is. It's hard to make people going back in game and it could be bad for the game to see them leaving the game as soon as it start because they are zerged.

The position of France is easy :

Wait & see.

It's seems useless on our opinion to start planification of diplomacy before have judge and test the natural balance on the differents nations. Some nation may be more populated than expected and may not need help to expand when others may suffer of bad propagand and beeing more weak than expected.

7 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

One month ago sweden and danish have planed to be allie against the others ones.

I'm not sure if you're misinformed or just trying to invent some sort of elaborate narrative.

8 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Now France is facing Swedish zerg AND Danish AND Spanish in our own water on testbed.

You do know that on Testbed everyone is just looking for PvP against anyone. There are no alliances there. Red is dead.

9 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

It's seems useless on our opinion to start planification of diplomacy before have judge and test the natural balance on the differents nations.

Wait, what? 

Not one month ago you wanted to dictate to everyone the alliances post-wipe. I'm glad to see you've changed your mind though.

It has always been my opinion that we should wait till after the server is live to start making diplomacy.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

I thought we all start free for all, at least thats what im doing.

Same.

And, well, who cares about testbed diplomacy, there it's all about whomever is closest to mess with.

Yep, testbed is FFA and just about having luck finding PvP.

For the post-wipe; its hard to tell right now how it will look, so making any decisions at now is too early.

Lets see how it develops.

• Like 1

Let's face it PVP is king and where better to find it than smack in the middle of Danes, swedes, and French to the south, at least at first it will be like a kid in a sweet shop for PvP.

How could any cloggie turn such a challenge down, I know I can't.

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, rediii said:

Glad to see that you join the EU server! I had a bad feeling that VP will have a hard time after wipe on EU server - feeling better now. :) 

Cheers rediii, but  let's be honest it will be a very hard ask for the Dutch after wipe on EU , I remember when lots of people went Sweden purely because of the difficulty of playing that nation, well the Dutch will be the new Sweden on EU.

you want a hard difficulty you go Dutch , you want constant PVP you go Dutch however I'm under no illusion of how hard it will be.

Looking forward to it, exciting times.

Edited by Tac

Awesome news, even if we're not as many as in the past the Antilles definitely won't fail to entertain ^^ Still holding on to the hope of seeing a renewed Swedish-Dutch alliance one day.

34 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Why hard?

You can easily take most of your current ports so you can focus quite fast on building your fleets for PvP and RvR.

Numbers definitely as no one knows who will return at this point, but for the Dutch it's more of a starting from scratch, zero zip as a nation , most will have more numbers and all will have established rvr fleet, Dutch will have niether but it will have skilled veterans with balls , so it's just about bringing the nation together, takes time so it will be hard at the beginning .

Edited by Tac
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Tac said:

Numbers definitely as no one knows who will return at this point, but for the Dutch it's more of a starting from scratch, zero zip as a nation , most will have more numbers and all will have established rvr fleet, Dutch will have niether but it will have skilled veterans with balls , so it's just about bringing the nation together, takes time so it will be hard at the beginning .

I have always had a lot of respect for DAS, I'm glad youguys are returning (kind of).

But back to the topic: @PIerrick de Badas, calmez-vous et on verra ce que passe qand la serveur PVP-EU commence.