Game-Labs Forum

[PvP Europe] Diplomacy

10 minutes ago, kingslynn93 said:

With the finest Commander the Dutch ever had. 

Commanders, we have a lot of vets and very fine Commanders. Yes, I would like to see a proper Dutch and Swedish alliance and maybe some white flags in the process

Edited by pietjenoob
  • Like 2

Nice to heard DAS going back on VP. Where are going to go PFK by the way? Would be fun to see the old dutch nation beeing bck but we would welcome with pleasre any non speaking french society to change

About danish, it's a bit fun to see how you lead your diplomacy.  I remember our last meeting when you try to dictate us our diplomacy.

Anyway, if everyone is agree to start at zero diplomacy it's for the better, I'm really curious to see how many players will be back after a so long times of noplay.

47 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

About danish, it's a bit fun to see how you lead your diplomacy.  I remember our last meeting when you try to dictate us our diplomacy.

Kierrip, you really really need to stop making shit up... 

You were the one who came to us, demanding that we not interfere with you trying to ally with practically all of the other nations. What we expressed to you was that we would not seek to meddle with you forming an alliance with what we perceived to be your preferred choice of ally. But then you told us that it was not the case. That you had another favourite ally in mind instead, and we answered that that was great and we would support that. But then you also insisted on allying to the first nation because you were so afraid of the Danish "zerg" (...do you even know what zerg means?), that you needed to ally with literally 80% of the server population against us. To that we said that we didn't want mega-alliances on the new server, that we hoped for 3 or 4 blocks, and that we would try to persuade some of the other nations not to join your carebear empire. I guess that's when you got mad at me.

I have at least 3 other witnesses to corroborate my account.

All that we told you was that we wanted you to have first choice to try an establish an alliance - since you insisted on starting diplomacy before the wipe - but we protested when your choice was literally "everyone".

Maybe stop whining so much about things that never happened if you want any nations to actually choose to be allies with you.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Intrepido said:

Well, VP has been always a good populated nation.

Maybe at the begining it will be a bit low (as all the nations in the PVP EU) but with some time and new players that could change.

the most of the british clans going to the global server

Trump leave  @anolytic body pz. So many fake news here!

You told us that you were going to ally with Sweden and that France didn't have the ability to ally with Spain because you thought it may be a too big alliance.

Yous ask us to ally with Dutch trying to choose and impose your diplomacy for our nation.

I'm really pist of  your lie. It's so mean.

Edited by PIerrick de Badas

1 hour ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Nice to heard DAS going back on VP. Where are going to go PFK by the way? Would be fun to see the old dutch nation beeing bck but we would welcome with pleasre any non speaking french society to change

Anyway, if everyone is agree to start at zero diplomacy it's for the better, I'm really curious to see how many players will be back after a so long times of noplay.

We have some "general ideas" where to go...but this is not sure yet. And need polish...;)

Edited by Bart Smith

1 hour ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

You told us that you were going to ally with Sweden and that France didn't have the ability to ally with Spain because you thought it may be a too big alliance.

Yous ask us to ally with Dutch trying to choose and impose your diplomacy for our nation.

You can't be serious?
The first thing that I said to you was that we assumed that you would be allying with Spain. We had no objections to that. But then you said that Spain was too far away and wouldn't be willing to sail and help you, so your priority was allying with the Dutch, because you would not allow any scenario where the Dutch were not allied to you. But you also insisted on allying with Spain, meaning that you wanted the likely 3 most populated nations (by far) on the EU server to be allied against the two least populated nations. Later in the conversation you indicated that you also wanted to talk Britain into your alliance.

And yes, we said that Sweden and Denmark would likely come to some sort of agreement to avoid a war that would be detrimental to both our two nations. But we have never agreed on an alliance, and since back then alliance mechanics were still going to be in the game and we were trying to balance them, we also put on the table Sweden and Danmark being in opposite blocks for balancing purposes, despite how it would hurt us both.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Il ne ment pas. Tais-toi. 

15 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

You can't be serious?
The first thing that I said to you was that we assumed that you would be allying with Spain. We had no objections to that. But then you said that Spain was too far away and wouldn't be willing to sail and help you, so your priority was allying with the Dutch, because you would not allow any scenario where the Dutch were not allied to you. But you also insisted on allying with Spain, meaning that you wanted the likely 3 most populated nations (by far) on the EU server to be allied against the two least populated nations. Later in the conversation you indicated that you also wanted to talk Britain into your alliance.

And yes, we said that Sweden and Denmark would likely come to some sort of agreement to avoid a war that would be detrimental to both our two nations. But we have never agreed on an alliance, and since back then alliance mechanics were still going to be in the game and we were trying to balance them, we also put on the table Sweden and Danmark being in opposite blocks for balancing purposes, despite how it would hurt us both.

You're taking drugs or? You demand us to ally with dutch althought we told you we didn't know any Dutch neither if Dutch were playing and that the only thing interesting us was to ally with Spain as we thought not really smart for France to see all this last ally beeing in war against us.
Spain told us they want to wait patch and see how things were going before deciding and then we accept ofc their will.

And french ally with BRITS? :D PM me dealer adress ty. We may have said that with wipe everything was possible but that French will ally with British? Even if it would be a good idea i don't think any french would be ready to that cause of roleplay. And it's not a good idea.

Stop all the bullshit pz

@Anolytic you are forcing me to declassify message post on french private forum to show people who is lying here. I didn't know you like that and i'm really surprise and disapointed. I may understand why you are acting like that trying to decrease French organisation or french probity. Sadly for you the picture there show the result on our last meeting.
Youy can see that we understood you were going to ally with sweden and that noone in french wanted to ally with brits. Stop speaking about things you don't know. You may ignore things but how you say them looks like more than lie than ignorance.

This topic has been made in March as the wipe has been anounce too many times ago. I didn't create this topic to show you the french organisation but to know if alliance were made before patch. I'm really surprise nd unhappy to see people i trusted using lies like that. It's mean.

mytho.jpg

Edited by PIerrick de Badas

I always take care to be very precise in what I say, and I don't appreciate people deliberately misrepresenting my own words against me. As I said, I have at least 3 witnesses to my account. @Cornelis Tromp, @North, @Tiedemann, and I believe also @azu, was there and can all attest to my version of the conversation.

9 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

You demand us to ally with dutch althought we told you we didn't know any Dutch neither if Dutch were playing and that the only thing interesting us was to ally with Spain as we thought not really smart for France to see all this last ally beeing in war against us.

At no point did we tell you to ally with the Dutch, except to say that we were happy for you to do so when you yourself brought it up. It was not our concern to decide any alliances before the wipe. You were the one who came to us to do that. We were however discussing scenarios for how to balance the server inside the politics mechanics without having to end up with a 2-block system. We assumed that France's most natural ally would be Spain, so this was our starting suggestion when you came to us. We were also under the impression at that time, that the Dutch Nation would be very small and unorganised to begin with, and we discussed a scenario where Danmark would have an agreement with Dutch to help them in the beginning. That is when you told us that you insisted on being allied with the Dutch so you couldn't be attacked from the south, and any suggestion of Danmark helping the Dutch you took as an affront to France. When you said that you wanted to ally with the Dutch, we were happy and supported that. Though of course, we were discussing allying with the Dutch to help them get started, despite the geographical separation between us, while your concern was only for how it would benefit France to have the Dutch as a puppet state.

22 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

And french ally with BRITS? :D PM me dealer adress ty. We may have said that with wipe everything was possible but that French will ally with British?

You should really try arguments instead of ad hominems. It might have been an empty threat, but I found it pertinent to mention that Spain maybe would have another view on things than following France's directive, you definitely said, and I quote here: "maybe we go talk to the Brits then".