Game-Labs Forum

Thank you Anolytic. At last someone smart enough to know what I wanted to know.

@The Red Duke If you ask me what time it is and I tell you 8:30 is that UTC +5,UTC -5 or what... This is called the adjustment from UTC. Most people understand this. Sorry if you didn't; I did mean to think you might actually be smart enough to understand what I was asking.

Edited by Challenge

Here are some tips that most of you probably know but I'll say it anyway because there could be a few helped...

On the iPhone's world clock you can save UTC time zone. Probably other smart phones offer this as well.

On the NA map, server time is displayed in upper left corner.

In Microsoft Outlook and probably other calendar software, you can make an appointment for any time zone. Enter port battles in UTC and it will display for your local time... makes it easy to remember to show up for PB on time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Farrago said:

Here are some tips that most of you probably know but I'll say it anyway because there could be a few helped...

On the iPhone's world clock you can save UTC time zone. Probably other smart phones offer this as well.

On the NA map, server time is displayed in upper left corner.

In Microsoft Outlook and probably other calendar software, you can make an appointment for any time zone. Enter port battles in UTC and it will display for your local time... makes it easy to remember to show up for PB on time.

I found an App in the Apple store that not only gives you Zulu time but also allows you to add additional local time zones (it then does the local time adjustments for you).

The app is called ZuluTime.  It is a free  99 cents app.  I have it on my IPhone and IPad for easy reference.  I'm sure that there is probably an Android version out there as well. 

Here is a link to the app https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zulu-time/id377289826?mt=8  

• Like 1