Game-Labs Forum

[PVP EU] The Kings Gazette

1 hour ago, Bierde said:

Kings is only german?

The clan,  yes. But after I decided to bring my clan-news back to life we have spoken about not just make a german newspaper but a english one for all. 

International battle-com will be english as usual I guess.  Makes sense... 

Edited by Jonathan Arlington

37 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

So i must leave the clan because i m italian :-)

Well you musn't.  But you should be aware that the usual talk will be german in our channel and while we are operating in clan-operations.  Of course we will translate important orders in english when operating with non-german-speaking players but there will be much sauerkraut-talk.  ;-)

In you 're okay with that,  hell yeah,  will be glad to Knie you on my side. 

If not I hope we will fight together in several clans. 

In fact the main point of the meeting is that we want to know how many clans are out there... 

i will be interested in global news so this is nothing for me ,wrong newspaper, i quess

(here we go...... split servers)

your doing devs.... not ours 

Edited by Thonys

• 5 weeks later...

Well everyone knows scandinavian beer is horrible we only want to save you from yourself :P (sorry maybe a clichee but i once tasted something they call beer in a 1l plastic bottle and it was based on corn very disgusting!)

5 minutes ago, rediii said:

British mad at sweden

after losing battles to swedes, with a loss of 14 ships aswell as some not reported single ships, the empire is mad at sweden and therefore engages in a propaganda campaign against the not behaving swedish kingdom.

:D 

Was a nice read. :)  keep it up

but ur wrong, in the 2 battles in front of la navasse they lost 9 frigates? in front of ponce they lost 8 Indef's and 1 Trinco as far as i remember :)

Their is no madness about La Navasse,  mate.  This was sportif and you clearly were better organized. 

Your Ponce campaign in stead was not sportif, it was to make us bleed.  To be fair the first battle may be some kind of stratetic for you.  Your captains (Hi troody)  ganking the last redeemables of some of us in a 4 vs 1 weren't. 

Seriously the British nation was kind of curious that our former arch enemies are more interested  in bringing the balance back then our very former allies. Because while the Danes decided to help us coming on our own feet again to create a future hostile which can be taken serious,  Swedish nation decides to make sure we won't.

Seriously.  I will not forget the gentlemanlike sportsmanship of Danemark-Norge even when hostile in future.  We won't forget the "Swedish kind of sportsmanship" of the last week also.  ? 

May it last a month or a year.  Better (organized)  days will come for us.  And we will remember.  :-)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jonathan Arlington said:

Their is no madness about La Navasse,  mate.  This was sportif and you clearly were better organized. 

Your Ponce campaign in stead was not sportif, it was to make us bleed.  To be fair the first battle may be some kind of stratetic for you.  Your captains (Hi troody)  ganking the last redeemables if some of us in a 4 vs 1 weren't. 

Seriously the British nation was kind of curious that our former arch enemies are more interested  in bringing the balance back then our very former allies. Because while the Danes decided to help us coming on our own feet again to create a future hostile which can be taken serious,  Swedish nation decides to make sure we won't.

Seriously.  I will not forget the gentlemanlike sportsmanship of Danemark-Norge even when hostile in future.  We won't forget the "Swedish kind of sportsmanship" of the last week also.  ? 

May it last a month our a year.  Better (organized)  days will come for us.  And we will remember.  :-)

u obviously missunderstood our intention - the actions were not against the british nation but against denmark-norge

and in the battle when we killed 5 of ur Inde's and that dimasto-trinco :D u had a higher BR than us! 

Edited by troody

24 minutes ago, troody said:

u obviously missunderstood our intention - the actions were not against the british nation but against denmark-norge

and in the battle when we killed 5 of ur Inde's and that dimasto-trinco :D u had a higher BR than us! 

So it is all about hostility against DN? Thanks for the next header mate. 

1 hour ago, Jonathan Arlington said:

Your Ponce campaign in stead was not sportif, it was to make us bleed.  To be fair the first battle may be some kind of stratetic for you.  Your captains (Hi troody)  ganking the last redeemables if some of us in a 4 vs 1 weren't. 

May it last a month our a year.  Better (organized)  days will come for us.  And we will remember.  :-)

We had some good fights and I personally just look for PvP, no matter who.

But your actions in DN area are not beneficial for us, thats why we came for you there. I dont think sitting down in DN area for almost a week helps your nations very much, but thats not my problem...

Its funny that you talk about sportsmanship btw while trying to gank a single Frigate with 16 ships.

Nice article tho!

May we meet again

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

It's funny that you talk about sportsmanship btw while trying to gank a single Frigate with 16 ships.

May we meet again

You mean the action at La Navasse?  Dude!  We wanted your big fleet to come out and play while you decided to stay in port.  So we tagged the frigate.  Unfortunatelly it worked.  :-p

• Like 1