Game-Labs Forum

Next Update

i64man

Hello guys,

Just a quick question about the next update, do you know when it will be released? I am playing through the Union Campaign and starting Gettysburg. Would like to start the Confederate campaign with the newest version, updates and battles.

Thanks for any info and keep up the excellent work. This game is everything I was hoping for.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, i64man said:

Hello guys,

Just a quick question about the next update, do you know when it will be released? I am playing through the Union Campaign and starting Gettysburg. Would like to start the Confederate campaign with the newest version, updates and battles.

Thanks for any info and keep up the excellent work. This game is everything I was hoping for.

By the time you get through Gettyburg, Chickamauga, Cold Harbor, and an entire Confederate campaign, the next patch will probably be out. That's a solid 40 hours of gameplay right there. 

5 hours ago, Wright29 said:

By the time you get through Gettyburg, Chickamauga, Cold Harbor, and an entire Confederate campaign, the next patch will probably be out. That's a solid 40 hours of gameplay right there. 

40 hours is not even two days, unless you're an amateur gamer. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, A. P. Hill said:

Sorry, but some of us don't live in our mother's basements and spend countless hours playing games.  ;)

Our mother? Brother, who art thou? How is mother? How many basements does she have? Which one were you in? How did you escape? So many questions.

Like I said, amateur gamers. I took care of this long ago by having a freelance job that I can neglect to feed my addictions; such as smoking pot and playing UGCW for days on end. ;)

Btw. is there a roadmap for future updates, or any idea how that is gonna play(asking you devs!)? Not so sure if I wanna play another 300 hours before the game can stand up to scrutiny.

Edited by Karri

2 hours ago, Karri said:

Our mother? Brother, who art thou? How is mother? How many basements does she have? Which one were you in? How did you escape? So many questions.

Like I said, amateur gamers. I took care of this long ago by having a freelance job that I can neglect to feed my addictions; such as smoking pot and playing UGCW for days on end. ;)

Btw. is there a roadmap for future updates, or any idea how that is gonna play(asking you devs!)? Not so sure if I wanna play another 300 hours before the game can stand up to scrutiny.

My best to Everett McGill, Pete Hogwallop, and Delmar O'Donnell.