Game-Labs Forum

community players nervous

R3volv3R

Any information regarding the day of opening of new servers?
Many old players ask for some date that is final .. while you work hard to make a stable and new server ..
Many players lose interest in the game because they do not give definitive data or any exact date .. the loss of players is being worrying on the part of the players that we remain "active" ...
It would be a good idea to give a date for the opening and not to make the community more nervous

Thank you

1 minute ago, Alakrana said:

Any information regarding the day of opening of new servers?
Many old players ask for some date that is final .. while you work hard to make a stable and new server ..
Many players lose interest in the game because they do not give definitive data or any exact date .. the loss of players is being worrying on the part of the players that we remain "active" ...
It would be a good idea to give a date for the opening and not to make the community more nervous

Thank you

we don't know the date Captain. We can estimate it but things come up. Nation transfer consumable solves a lot of player problems and its worth delaying to get it into the game before the wipe. We guarantee players will have problems with redeemables and xp loss if that item is not in game. 

• Like 7

There are bound to be delays. Everyone should have expected this right away. It's nothing unusual or worrying. If you want reassurances that the development and the work is progressing, check the testbed server which devs have given us access to. You can see that things are moving forward. And devs are updating us here in the forums with what they are thinking and working on.

Sure, I'm going a bit stir crazy waiting for the wipe. I really look forward to the new stage of the game we will be having. But as far as I'm concerned, devs are still right on schedule:

https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?country=23

• Like 4