Game-Labs Forum

Workaround for certain UI loading problems (inlcuding Trader Tool)

Ink

Captains, to solve bugs with UI (including Trader Tool) please follow the workaround:

- close the game,

- open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards), type: regedit

- go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Game-Labs\Naval Action

- right click on folder Naval Action and delete it, check image:

gAk1hdY.png

- close regedit

After this, launch Naval Action, every settings should be reset, the trading tool information should be correct as well.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I got a bug where I cant see any ships in port including the one I docked with so I can not change ships. I did the above and reinstalled the game a few times even removing files that didnt get deleted. I eventually got bored of being stuck in a traders brig and got it killed to see if that could some how fix it and now all I can do is teleport from outpost to outpost unable to get in a ship I know is there. It does work on other servers ,but not global pvp.

Edited by Swoon

When will the fix be coming out as I am stuck in port unable to get into a ship to sail effectively making it impossible to play?  

Idk if this helps but I had a friend get on my account from his computer and the ship ui was still bugged and I got his account from my computer and it worked fine.

Edited by Swoon

• 10 months later...

Captains, another workaround that might help with certain UI issues (like missing chat tabs).

1. close the game,
  2. open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game-Labs\Naval Action
  3. delete all files in the folder

After this, launch Naval Action and check the issue.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

seeing strange numbers on after new update 5 03 2019

NAP 88094

EBDB4B4FC193256C36E7F89A65918A556BFFAA5A

D6049C841A399CA72FC75BA8E4BF0C66AAAD7DF5

EDIT:solved the problem:

closed the game and started up from the steam client

updated 46460

and started as normal 

Edited by Thonys

• 1 month later...
Just now, Ligatorswe said:

A question. Are you disconnected from the game from time to time too while sailing on the open world?

There used to be such a problem that apparently for some people was connected to their fan.

You can be kicked from the server due to afk (away from keyboard) for more than 30 min

• 4 weeks later...

I solve the problem i  tried many keys shorcut , and returns resolution 1920 / 1080 but i'm not sure what shorcut works. I think alt+F3 or similar. Now the game runs in a window but works

Many thanks for the help

• 2 months later...
On 27/04/2017 at 07:30, Ink said:

Captains, para resolver bugs com a interface do usuário (incluindo o Trader Tool), siga a solução alternativa:

- feche o jogo

- Abra o prompt de comando do Windows (pressione Windows + R e digite cmd, pressione enter depois), digite: regedit

- ir para Ação HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ SOFTWARE \ Game-Labs \ Naval

- clique com o botão direito na pasta Naval Action e apague-a, verifique a imagem:

gAk1hdY.png

- fechar regedit

Depois disso, inicie o Naval Action, todas as configurações devem ser redefinidas, as informações da ferramenta de negociação também devem estar corretas.

Can I lose my naval action account if I delete a folder in regedit?

17 hours ago, Ink said:

Não, a conta está vinculada ao Steam

thank you !, so I will do this because mine is giving connection problem, I am online when I enter the battle falls and I am offline, then when I leave the battle I appear online again

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Black Watch said:

When I try this the command prompt tells me "naval" is not recognized as an internal or external command

By the way I get same error when I try to start my newly downloaded Ultimate Admirals

Try to reinstall the games, or post in a separate topic your problem with details