Game-Labs Forum

Global Server US Nation meeting (PvP1 & PvP2)

Chijohnaok

All players in the PvP 1 and PvP 2 US Nation that will be playing on the Global Server are cordially invited to a “US Nation meeting” to be held on Saturday, April 29th at 00:00 server time/8pm EST/7PM CST/5pm PST.  The meeting will be held on the Tattered Flags TS.

Such a meeting will be a good opportunity to “meet and greet” those from the US Nation that have played on the different servers

Potential topics of discussion may include (but are not limited to):

• ·         To gauge the potential player numbers in the new Global Server US Nation

• ·         Discuss potential US nation strategies (at a very high level of course)

• ·         Discuss the possibility of a US nation governing/organizing structure

• ·         Discuss potential communication platforms (TeamSpeak, DISCORD, US Nation website, etc)

If there are other topics that you would like to discuss post them in this thread or PM me here on the NA Forum and I can add them to the agenda.

Any questions or observations, please post them here.  Please PM if you need the TS info.  Please pass this around to your respective clans for exposure. (Those who are non-clan affiliated are also welcome to attend).

Thank you and we look forward to meeting you all.

Chijohnaok

Edit:

Bumping this for this evening's meeting.

Also, the Tattered Flags Team Speak information for the meeting is:

Address: tatteredflags.teamspeak3.com   Password: ironsides          (That is a lower case "i").

Edited by Chijohnaok
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Chijohnaok said:

All players in the PvP 1 and PvP 2 US Nation that will be playing on the Global Server are cordially invited to a “US Nation meeting” to be held on Saturday, April 29th at 00:00 server time/8pm EST/7PM CST/5pm PST.  The meeting will be held on the Tattered Flags TS.

Such a meeting will be a good opportunity to “meet and greet” those from the US Nation that have played on the different servers

• ·         To gauge the potential player numbers in the new Global Server US Nation

• ·         Discuss potential US nation strategies (at a very high level of course)

• ·         Discuss the possibility of a US nation governing/organizing structure

• ·         Discuss potential communication platforms (TeamSpeak, DISCORD, US Nation website, etc)

If there are other topics that you would like to discuss post them in this thread or PM me here on the NA Forum and I can add them to the agenda.

Any questions or observations, please post them here.  Please PM if you need the TS info.  Please pass this around to your respective clans for exposure. (Those who are non-clan affiliated are also welcome to attend).

Chijohnaok

Again? lol :)

2 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Again? lol :)

As a point of information, this is the FIRST Global Server US Nation meeting (of the PvP1 & PvP 2 US nation members)..

The prior meeting that was held on April 1st was a meeting of ALL nations on the Global Server.  This one is for the US nation only.

1 hour ago, TXSailor said:

Just to throw my $.02 in, is there any chance of having this on Discord instead of teamspeak? I will likely be unable to access my computer at that time, but through discord we can still participate in typing.

While I think some people have DISCORD set up for text chat, most utilize TeamSpeak for voice comms  There is an app for TeamSpeak that you can download from the Apple App store (and I presume that there is also one for Android phones).

If there are any specific questions or items that you would like to have included in the meeting, please PM me here beforehand, or I can probably provide you a summary after the meeting.   

• Like 1

Changes his flag to one of the many he's stolen from capture ships, "I'll be there......"  Snickers and thinks this would be a good time to raid the US coast line.

If I pop on to PvP2 I'll pass the post on to any US players I know that might want to show.  Have a good meeting though.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Changes his flag to one of the many he's stolen from capture ships, "I'll be there......"  Snickers and thinks this would be a good time to raid the US coast line.

If I pop on to PvP2 I'll pass the post on to any US players I know that might want to show.  Have a good meeting though.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Chijohnaok said:

Chijohnaok

Will this be recorded and put up on YouTube??? I will be working that night...

TIA

15 hours ago, EliteWarship said:

Wouldn't the TS address also be helpful or will that be posted seperately?

As mentioned in the original post, those that need the TS information should PM me here for it.

You should now have the TS address as I sent it to you via DISCORD PM.

4 hours ago, Capt Roberts said:

Do you really expect players to return with this much wait time? To many changes, to long of a wait & a complete wipe I don`t expect this game will last much longer. 

True, maybe some of you who have given so much time to the game have (or will) quit. You've put up with a lot.

Not all of my 1100 hours have been rip roaring fun but I figure that if I were to quit tomorrow (I'm not) I still got more than $40 of enjoyment out of it. 

Hopefully the end result will attract enough new and returning players.