Game-Labs Forum

lack of tutorials

hi i'm new and have messed up several times. first i

didn't have fleet perk so then had to grind

for hrs to reset. next got excited bought so many ships in the test server i didn't leave enough money for cannons and the list goes on.im persistent  but a mate of mine has already given up and uninstalled game. some sort of warning  in port before putting perks  would be good or one telling you you dont have enough money to arm your ship before you buy the ship.i love this game already but feel the learning curve could be to much for a lot of players

Edited by chippey
  • Like 4

The game is still in Alpha Stage of Development.  It's every changing as they get closer and closer to a final game that will be released.  To make a tutorial while the game is changing would mean it would be for ever changing.  There are some great youtube videos and even guides on steam,but even most of those are out dated as the game has changed.   This is also the reason the UI is very basic, they don't plan to update it until we are more closer to game release.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chippey said:

hi i'm new and have messed up several times. first i

didn't have fleet perk so then had to grind

for hrs to reset. next got excited bought so many ships in the test server i didn't leave enough money for cannons and the list goes on.im persistent  but a mate of mine has already given up and uninstalled game. some sort of warning  in port before putting perks  would be good or one telling you you dont have enough money to arm your ship before you buy the ship.i love this game already but feel the learning curve could be to much for a lot of players

hey if you are new and does't matter play in the test server i can help you to learn , also you will learn the "future" game and you starts with 1 million and exp if you want 
i'm in the pirate faction  , i'm  The real Pirate Jesus  add my if you want
salutes

3 hours ago, Capitan Camuñas said:

i can help you [...]  i'm  The real Pirate Jesus

1nu5t2.jpg

Alpha issues nothwistanding, welcome aboard. The game is still in development and there is progress at every patch.

in the meantime, If you have any questions ask in chat.

And a clan will give you answers to the questions you didn't ask.

I haven't messed up at start but i had no idea of the existence of some stuff like labor hours nor outposts.

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard
  • Like 2