Game-Labs Forum

Personal Flags

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Any interest in a thread to show your personal flags and any reasoning behind?

Inspired by pagan pete request for a pirate flag i gave a try to something pirate for myself, beside the flags in my signature ( city of london flag with a warsaw syren + catholic and royal army of vendee flag, on the RP basis of a french royalist crew emigrating to uk to operate from there against the revolutionaries. I'm not catholic nor even religious, i just have a thing for the counter-revolution ).

I might go pirate at some point if my lost cause is hopeless XD

zf6m4mR.png

A privateer variant

PT1z539.png

What about you? Have you made any flags?

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Aventador said:

Cool flag but I would make the background red or blue instead of the black to make it blend in more.

i have just tried, it does look better indeed but it looks too much like an admiral of the blue/red flag.

15 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Combination of the flag of Dutch "Prince's Flag" and the head of the Prussian Eagle.

That prussian eagle looks apathetic. "heads being cut by cannonballs all around me? whatever dude"

3 hours ago, Lannes said:

My flag below.

Vive Le Roi!

2 hours ago, Liquicity said:

swiss-pirate-flag-ars.png

The mountains start shaking from sheer terror when it is flown at lac léman. I bet instead of burying treasures you put your gold into your swiss bank account.

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard
  • Like 2

Hopefully it will come at some point since it is perfectly doable. A similar system exists in other games where you can have your own sails by uploading your own png specifically named at specific dimensions and weight via a dedicated NPC for a fee. But it would definitely need pre-approval. ( r.i.p. archeage )

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard