Game-Labs Forum

PVP EU Server - Clan/Population Chart

Cmdr RideZ

1 hour ago, Peter Goldman said:

Looks very balanced. France is going to be a huge blop, easy mode. Well done, good job. Basically French will be the zerg of the PvP EU.

You actually thought the server was gonna be 13 French clans, 1 Brit clan, and no one else?

6 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

Looks very balanced. France is going to be a huge blop, easy mode. Well done, good job. Basically French will be the zerg of the PvP EU.

Well sure there will be more people on EU than we can see on chart here. Actually most don`t even know chart ever exist i bet plus many people not decide yet what to do after wipe.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've been forced to edit the stats for french nation.

We're loosing 5 to 10 players a week and the time has come to see the French teamspeak almost empty.

The new comer don't find people playing on live server and stop to wait the wipe and been able to play in group and the vets are slowly but surely leaving to others games. Some don't want to come due of the outrageous delay that we got.

So you can change your mind, for what i see danemark is going to be the zerg on pvp global.

19 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

I've been forced to edit the stats for french nation.

We're loosing 5 to 10 players a week and the time has come to see the French teamspeak almost empty.

The new comer don't find people playing on live server and stop to wait the wipe and been able to play in group and the vets are slowly but surely leaving to others games. Some don't want to come due of the outrageous delay that we got.

So you can change your mind, for what i see danemark is going to be the zerg on pvp global.

Shit...... you funny guy:D:D

• Like 1