Game-Labs Forum

PVP EU Server - Clan/Population Chart

Cmdr RideZ

1 minute ago, captain pips said:

of course...the lions sleep at night.that´s the reason why we join the eu server.

btw.i was just speaking about eu server population.

Well i`m quite sure population will be fine here. If devs dont mess up whole game we should get here decent fights, port battles etc ...

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, captain pips said:

i remember some good fights from last year together with the guys from PFK ,when holland was a bit more glorious.so you are fed up with the dutch as well and wanna try something else for a change?

We not decide yet we will see after wipe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, captain pips said:

we are gonna join spain.after all that trouble in dutch nation for along time and a really toxic nation chat ,we chose a nation where we don´t understand every single word written in nation chat.:D

Well i know one - Hola :P

Edited by Bart Smith

Just now, captain pips said:

that´s a good start.but seriously we want to play in a different part of the map for a chance,meet some other players and more than that the dutch flag isn´t the most beautiful one.

I can understand that. Btw what you mean by: we?

1 minute ago, Bart Smith said:

We got 192 on list but not many online recently.  About 30 + captains was on our first TS meeting few days ago.

still 30+...quite good.in DKF we still had 150 in the list,but just a handful of active players.that´s the reason why we united with the lions.

2 minutes ago, Bart Smith said:

Well important when you made new friends sometimes its not easy leave them:)

true,but the perfect moment to try something new.after 15 month playing for the dutch i personally need something different to get some extra motivation to start again.

Just now, captain pips said:

true,but the perfect moment to try something new.after 15 month playing for the dutch i personally need something different to get some extra motivation to start again.

Quite right and i wish you and all naval action players patience and good luck:)

• Like 2

Does anyone know whether there are plans to create Finnish speaking clan for EU (or Global) server? I know that there are/were Finnish players in many nations and clans. The wipe is a good moment for a fresh start.

Because I really can't speak other languages fluently, my second option is an English speaking clan (any nation). I know British waters, but it is not that difficult to learn local geography and change nation if the Finnish clan does not play Brits.

26 minutes ago, Blackbrook said:

Does anyone know whether there are plans to create Finnish speaking clan for EU (or Global) server? I know that there are/were Finnish players in many nations and clans. The wipe is a good moment for a fresh start.

Because I really can't speak other languages fluently, my second option is an English speaking clan (any nation). I know British waters, but it is not that difficult to learn local geography and change nation if the Finnish clan does not play Brits.

We have at least one Finnish clan in Danmark-Norge. Called [FIRE]. It is small, but used to be quite active and got involved in RvR from time to time, always willing to help though they are mostly hunters. I don't know about their plans for after the wipe, but they've stuck around for a long time and RDNN has always had a good relationship with them. 

Otherwise I'm sure you would fit in with us in RDNN. We're an international clan, but with lots of Nordic players. Don't think we have any Finnish players yet, but we don't judge you by your proficiency in English. The language we speak is cannonfire.

25 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Looks very balanced. France is going to be a huge blop, easy mode. Well done, good job. Basically French will be the zerg of the PvP EU.

The numbers are scewed because practically only French clans have committed to be listed on the chart. It doesn't mean that the spreadsheet reflects reality, as has beens stated in the comments. 

But of course France will be a populous nation. It was a significant power historically and it is only right. But the numbers will shift balance quickly. Give it a few weeks/months and Britain will be the most populous nation on the EU server again. No doubt.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blackbrook said:

Don't think we've had a dedicated clan for only Finns, but there's been a fair number of Finns who have been sailing for the Swedes while chatting in English with the rest.