Game-Labs Forum

PVP EU Server - Clan/Population Chart

Cmdr RideZ

Danmark-Norge will make consideration of our position, strategic and diplomatic, on the new server unhampered and unblemished by grudges and vendettas delivered from past server history. There will be room for interesting new possibilities and political developments. Including the almost blasphemous possibility that Danmark-Norge could see eye to eye with the British Empire for the time being.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Based on past experience, the Dutch nation is next to Britain the nation with the easiest recruitment of new players from Europe. Because of VP's position in the history from this time-period it seems to be the second most appealing nation to Europeans that have no natural connection or affiliation with any of the countries included in the game. So I think that the Dutch Nation will grow fast. I also know that at least some clans from PvP1 plan to play on the EU server, or are considering it.

Add to that that it is appealing to most dutch gamers.

962487conseilsouveraindelanationfranaise

On this day of the 24th April 1817,

The honorable Sovereign Council of the new France,

Composed by the following clans :

[ACR] - Alliance des Corsaires Royaux
[EdR] - Les Enfants du Roy
[ER] - Escadre Royale
[FDT] - Flotte de Défense Territoriale
[FED] -
Feydakin
[GRF] - Garde Royale Française

[INB] - Imperial Navy Bonaparta
[MRF] - Marine Royale Française
[OCG] - Online Center Gaming
[SPQR] - Senatus Populusque Romanus
[UGLY] - Les Affreux
[ZF] - Zulu Family

Declare :

After the statement done here, the new world will open his gates to the captains in few daysl. On that day, money and ships will disappear to allow a fresh start to all.

The clans of the Eastern Alliance have for the most, declared being ready to join the European server because of the problems stated many times on the forums. To not unbalance this new world right after our arrival on it and to guarantee every nation a good gameplay, we declare :

"We, French captains, in good terms with our allies, commit to dissolve the "Eastern Alliance" after joining the new world.
We also commit to be open minded and ready to diversify the alliances."

We would like to thank every member of the Eastern Alliance for all the good times spent defending our ports, hunting our enemies or trading in good terms. Those months were very useful for our organization or our tactics but rethinking the bias about this or that community is probably the most beautiful thing we accomplished.
The using of a unique TeamSpeak server for the RvR was the end goal of all the diplomacy and we'll modify it with a little pinch at the heart.

Thanks and good game to all.

Edited by PIerrick de Badas
  • Like 12

I wanted to start as Pirate after wipe but i sailed during testing patches on testbed the cozy danish waters i found my new home!

So i'm starting on Denmark-Norway side!

Cya at CS!:D

Edited by Shrez
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Bart Smith said:

Anyone can update chart form first post? Seems like more clans declare to play on Eu server.

You can reply here what you want to add.

You can send me your gmail in a "private" message, and I will share the file with you.

There are atm couple gmail accounts that can edit the file.

9 hours ago, hiclipucli said:

Someone from the Danish nation would tell me the truth about the rumor, that there are many Russian players on the Danish side?

I don't have any problems with russian players why should I?

It's no reason not to join Danish/Norw nation.:)

Edited by Shrez

Remember old topic i made before developers implemented open world about:

What nation should our clan (Polska Flota Kaperska - PFK) should choose after wipe?

This is back now with coming wipe soon. Please share your opinions in proper manner captains and help us make decision (or at least try;))

Cheers

Bart

Edited by Bart Smith
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, hiclipucli said:

thx the reply. than the nation chat fully with russian cirill text...

Danmark-Norge is a multicultural and multiethnic community.

Mostly chat is in English. Sometimes it is in Danish, German, French, Spanish or Russian. There's no more Cyrillic than there is in Global Chat.

Если вы хотите притвориться, что живете в мире без разнообразия. Слушать США.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Bart Smith said:

Remember old topic i made before developers implemented open world about:

What nation should our clan (Polska Flota Kaperska - PFK) should choose after wipe?

This is back now with coming wipe soon. Please share your opinions in proper manner captains and help us make decision (or at least try;))

Cheers

Bart

You would be very welcome to join us in Danmark-Norge. Otherwise I seem to remember way way back there used to be a polish squadron in France. Might be something to revive, although France probably isn't going to be lacking for players. If you want to shape history and carve out your own block of the map with blood and sweat, choose a small nation like Danmark-Norge or Sweden. 

Or you could choose to resettle the US nation on the EU server. We need a viable US nation, and it promises a secure corner, probably exceptional access to priority resources, and easy access to shallow port battles.

On 25/04/2017 at 8:14 AM, Shrez said:

I wanted to start as Pirate after wipe but i sailed during testing patches on testbed the cozy danish waters i found my new home!

So i'm starting on Denmark-Norway side!

Cya at CS!:D

Great to hear. You are welcome to visit us on the national teamspeak server any time: na.danmarknorge.org. If you need any help after you resettle, you can always contact RDNN. I hope that you will enjoy the beauty of St. Croix.

• Like 3

Hmm, guess I finally learnt what the HRE's Kurlander fleet refers to, and Jacob Kettler's name :P. Maybe it's closer to heart for the Germans?

22 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

France is not the shadow of what it has been. We are less than 20 on ts every night and we need strong forces specially thoses not speaking french who may prevent us to go in civil war as usual when noone make the peace in the middle of us :D

One of the largest Russian clans in Danmark-Norge, LG, is planning to start in France after the wipe:

5 minutes ago, captain pips said:

it seems that just the french,spanish and swedish stay were they are and the rest is hopping around.this is gonna be a big surprise party after the wipe.:D

Choice is quite easy if you want participate in RvR and live in Europe there is no point going global server. At least for me.

Edited by Bart Smith
  • Like 6