Game-Labs Forum

redemmables testbed

R3volv3R

would that we started with the buggs in the testbed server, we lost all the experience and had to start from scratch... there would be a solution to have the redemmables to enjoy as well as others of everything new and try the game in conditions optimal?
any possibility? I hope that a mistake his it do not have to pay the rest...
Thank you

• Like 1

a new bugg
.. to place an order for the purchase or sale in the repair kit or medkit leave ancient repair kit, large, medium and small options... and not new ones that lack level... to place an order of sale of any such sale that I have available..

and understanding is appreciated on the previous topic

4 hours ago, BungeeLemming said:

Sir.. if you can please elaborate what you mean.

You are a tester. And if you found a possible exploit or even a massive cluster of AI vessels you should report those.

If you have two outpost in freeports, one of them consuming pirate goods and the other consuming caribbean goods. Using teleport between outpost, You can trading using deliveries, and you never need sail ships in OW. Every two-three hours you can log in game, earn a shit load of money and repeat two-three hours later.

That "exploit" (some people thinks that is not an exploit) is ruining the people that are trying the economy using only trading ships in OW. The exploit is faster, easier and risk free.

I am playing the testbed without redeemables because I want to try the game, but the people who is using exploits are giving a corrupted vision of the economic gameplay.

Edited by Siegfried
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, BungeeLemming said:

Sir.. if you can please elaborate what you mean.

You are a tester. And if you found a possible exploit or even a massive cluster of AI vessels you should report those.

Sry.

Testserver / Region Rookie Area
Take one or 2 T Brigs (Fleet works) Buy Cheap in a Free Town, sell expensive in a Nation Capital.. there are enough possibilitys / Trading Goods to make Millions of Gold in a short time.. per Day...

Edited by SirDanger