Game-Labs Forum

Wipe patch to live servers slightly delayed.

Hello Captains. 

To avoid future ship wipes before the release we have to delay the patch for 1-2 weeks. We want to get one more ship change in before the wipe. 

(There might be some money and resource resets in case new loopholes are found). 

UPDATE

We plan to deploy 2 additional hot fixes to testbed. We don't yet know how much time it will take
After that - the wipe patch will first be sent to testbed and after couple of days of testing it will be deployed to live. 
There are still some bugs with surrendered ships that take time to fix + we decided to added a nation transfer item together with the wipe patch to avoid potential losses of XP if player misuses the redeemables.

• Like 35

20 minutes ago, admin said:

Hello Captains. 

To avoid future ship wipes before the release we have to delay the patch for 1-2 weeks. We want to get one more ship change in before the wipe. 

(There might be some money and resource resets in case new loopholes are found). 

Take your time, and do it right. Delayance in this situation was obvious to a lot of people as the testing was not complete yet, but its nice to be kept in the loop about this stuff. Thnx!

• Like 8

Longer the patch takes IMHO the less people will come back to play in the long run. Right now 36 people on the PVP1 server is horrific and game not worth playing but I truly want this game to succeed but just afraid this delay will harm the return of the server population,especially now as there will be two servers.

• Like 5

Better to take the time to make it right. In the meantime I'll go out and get some sun.

7 minutes ago, welly said:

The name of the new ship?

Don't think what they're delaying because of is a new ship. It's a change to the way ships work/are crafted if I understand correctly.

47 minutes ago, welly said:

The name of the new ship?

44 minutes ago, Sven Silberbart said:

delay -> :(

Hilarious. I read 

"The name of the new ship?"

"Delay".

Take your time deploying patches, there will be enough people complaining wether or not you do it. :)

1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

Don't think what they're delaying because of is a new ship. It's a change to the way ships work/are crafted if I understand correctly.

Crafting a Sol will take 1 day while crafting a brig will take a week. But hush ! It's a secret. :P