Game-Labs Forum

Xp bug

Elyria

Hey for like 2 days ago i was Rank Devil and now im Curse but i did have like 20k of xp left to Curse so i dont know why but i have not played  at all just been online and did not craft or fight battles so i should have not get that rank yet. Please i would like to get back to rank Devil and with 20k left to curse. Would be weary happy beacuse dont want to get banned or something like that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18.4.2017 at 7:05 PM, Ink said:

Could you please clarify your character name - in case it is Elyria - since 9th april your account accumulated  7391 ХР

Sorry to disturb, but would it be possible to ask how much XP one has earned since the start? I've asked for a way of finding that data by oneself but didn't have any success. 
I'm a geek and like data :P

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Liquicity said:

Sorry to disturb, but would it be possible to ask how much XP one has earned since the start? I've asked for a way of finding that data by oneself but didn't have any success. 
I'm a geek and like data :P

If they find out the answer for you, we're all going to be lining up to know our numbers and they're not going to get time to have this wipe done till Christmas.

• Like 1