Game-Labs Forum

Don't bother with patch...

Ned Low

Did you read the article that North Korea blames all the tension on Trump and all the salt he has been tweeting about N. Korea.

I think it's good that the devs want to remove Global chat. This proves it that If all the salt continues on global chat it will only lead to nuclear war.:D

Day to day won't change, I doubt where I live could be a target for them. However he could of snuck a bomb into any major U.S city to detonate at the first sign of war, or have one sitting on a cargo ship ready to go to hit San Fran, hit the Panama Canal. Not exactly hard to sneak stuff into the U.S

Not to worried, my actions don't impact things on an international scale so why stress.

On 4/13/2017 at 3:08 PM, Daguse said:

My plan is to steal the USS Constitution and live out my life sailing the high seas. 

FYI, Looking for crew members!

I am down. I am about 3 hours from it. :) I got Rum and ammo. 

Edited by Ned Low
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hodo said:

all it would take is a dedicated propaganda campaign, something both the US and China are VERY good at, and when you mate this with the overwhelming airpower of either the US or China.  You can factor that most of the DPRKs ground forces will be obliterated within the first 48hrs.   

[...]

Not to mention the important part of any war with North Korea is we would not be alone, and neither would China.

[...]

They would then replace the current ruleing body with one more amenable to Chinas will. 

One thing China will not allow to happen is the DPRK being toppled and unified with South Korea, thus becoming a true democracy.  China being Communist will not stand for a US ally that close to their borders. 

[...]

-just a few generations of propaganda and brainwashing to replace with the clearly very effective "hearts and minds", should be easy. Chinese propaganda is both great and abysmal, depends on what specific things you are looking at. People do not have any illusions about their government, on the other hand the south china seas is a success. Starting propaganda by blowing up people and their famillies... on the other hand the airpower can then be used to drop flyers that say "we come in peace"

-the war will be over before christmas, trump will stand on an aircraft carrier declaring to the world "mission accomplished"

-it's very clear that china, SK and JP can't wait to attack south korea and deal with the aftermath. Fun fact: they are all way closer to NK than the US. Japan has a constitution that will not facilitate offensive operations, althought many want to change this, starting with abe.

-the US has a history of interesting choices for puppets,such as saddam hussein to name someone you mention. Having the powers involved agree on a puppet should result in a very interesting compromise if nobody prevails.

-south korea doesn't want to be unified, so there's that.

and whatever is up with the nukes, there's also all the biological warfare thing.

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard