Game-Labs Forum

Don't bother with patch...

Ned Low

4 minutes ago, Captain Jean-Luc Picard said:

North Korea has more ressources than Iraq.

NK is not made up of desert but has a textbook geography for guerilla

there is no need for much ressources for guerilla warfare, whereas modern forces cost so much as to make the use of some forces too expensive to be used.

modern weapons will be given by the coalition to the regular army, and it will find its way to those that never asked to be liberated.

North Korea don't have enough ressources to fight a war, they are buying oil to Russia and China, if war begins, they won't be able to buy it.
They don't have enough eletricity to light their country at night...

They buy ressources to China, South Korea, Russia and Thailand. If a war starts those countries won't sell them ressources anymore, the country will collapse quickly.

The country is "easier" to defend than Iraq due to its geography, you're right, but remember that USA already fought there, they still have 7 military bases in South Korea, could help a lot too.

14 minutes ago, Shrez said:

Usrael can only bomb small countries.

If you think Chinese siting back and do nothing you're wrong they would support silently north Koreans with weapons and make this war for US expensive.

I don't think they will, if they do, shit will happens, can't even imagine.

19 minutes ago, Captain Jean-Luc Picard said:

Many soldiers? Yeah 6 millions paramilitary in addition to the million active and over half a million reserve, and whatever civilians join the resistance. They won't hide and fight??? wut?

mission-accomplished-bush-aircraft-carri

https://www.iraqbodycount.org/ (the civilian death count takes into account a lot of stuff than can be argued about)

We don't know if the civilians will support their leader, i guess they will, but we can't be sure.
By saying "they won't hide" I mean they can't, you can't hide 6 millions soldiers in a small country like this.

4 minutes ago, Major General La Fayette said:

By saying "they won't hide" I mean they can't, you can't hide 6 millions soldiers in a small country like this.

During Vietnam war the Chinese demonstrated the opposite.

You don't need to hide anywhere.

That's the entire thing.

You just live your life, say hello to the coalition soldier on your way to work, and one day pull a gun on him.

The most common thing you hear a soldier say today about iraq, afghanistan, is that they have no freaking idea if the guy they pass by is a friend or a hostile, if the guy that says hi today is not gonna shoot them the next day.

They don't need uniforms.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Major General La Fayette said:

I don't give a sh*t if NK soldiers die, but all the civilians... They didn't asked for that...

The way they see it, the NK soldiers are defending their country, their values, their families... their civilians... that's kinda part of what the military is all about...

5 minutes ago, Captain Jean-Luc Picard said:

You don't need to hide anywhere.

That's the entire thing.

You just live your life, say hello to the coalition soldier on your way to work, and one day pull a gun on him.

The most common thing you hear a soldier say today about iraq, afghanistan, is that they have no freaking idea if the guy they pass by is a friend or a hostile, if the guy that says hi today is not gonna shoot them the next day.

They don't need uniforms.

Kim Jong-Un is too dumb to fight like this, he will just throw his soldiers in line, thinking he's the boss and all the soldiers will listen to him.

And a missile or a bomb don't choose if you're a civilian or a soldier. Trump won't hesistate to bomb cities if they hide in the civilians and i guess nobody will care...

With the nuclear threat of NK, you can't do a "clean" war (esp. USA), you need to be quick or other civilians from another country will die under nuclear missiles, it's sad but if this war happen, it'll be "Nuke him or he'll nuke you".

Edited by Major General La Fayette

1 hour ago, Major General La Fayette said:

Kim Jong-Un is too dumb to fight like this, he will just throw his soldiers in line, thinking he's the boss and all the soldiers will listen to him.

How do you know how stupid or clever this guy really is? From western TV News or "The Interview"? And even if hes a monkey he has advisers + when he dies nothign changes, its still an enemy invading their land so ofc people will keep fighting.

Surrendering might be common in France, but not in most other nations. :P

1067fb8628c3faef9974db3dab7834a31446714e

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

How do you know how stupid or clever this guy really is? From western TV News or "The Interview"? And even if hes a monkey he has advisers + when he dies nothign changes, its still an enemy invading their land so ofc people will keep fighting.

Surrendering might be common in France, but not in most other nations. :P

1067fb8628c3faef9974db3dab7834a31446714e

Well i don't know what's your problem with France but whatever, we are used to this kind of "jokes".

I didn't talked about surrendering when he died or something, I just said that his soldiers will follow his orders, even if they are stupid, he's seen like a god in NK because of Communism and cult. Maybe he have advisers, but they never fought a single war, where/how did they learned the art of war ? I guess they will throw all their army to the South Korean border and many will die. 

You're saying he's maybe a brilliant tacticians, I seriously doubt it, if he is the leader of NK it's only because he was born in the good family... Not because he's smart or anything else.

2 hours ago, Vernon Merrill said:

Fresh off a refit with brand new copper...  good choice!

You know it. I haven't seen it but I hear she's even more impressive. 

6 hours ago, Nick the cursed said:

I join if i can be the cook! I bring rum, beer and wine! Haha

Always need a good cook, and well rum, beer and wine is always welcome. Bring lots of rum and beer, I plan on finding out what you do with a drunken sailor early in the morning. 

5 hours ago, Ukupanipo said:

I have experience sailing, can i join?

Well, to be fair there pretty much allready is that problem in the north, only difference will be that that problem is then ours when(if) NK gets "liberated"

Sure, fellow sailors are always welcome and we'll need good topmen.

5 hours ago, Grimmbit said:

Dibs

Welcome aboard. 

4 hours ago, Major General La Fayette said:

Me and the French will be sailing L'Hermione to meet you on the seas, we'll bring baguettes, fromages and wine !

Btw I'm not a fan of the US Army but if North Korea really wants war, it'll be quick, they claim to have many weapons, tanks, submarines etc. but the truth is they are using WW2 and Cold War weapons, they don't even have enough oil to run their "supposed" tanks. And I'm not talking about their commanders, who gonna lead that "battle" ? Kim Jong-Un ? That guy is so dumb that he is able to bomb his own cities.

North Korea isn't really impressive, even ISIS is more dangerous imo...

Always wanted to see the leeward islands, St. Kitts work for you? 

We still got room for about about 440ish more! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Daguse said:

My plan is to steal the USS Constitution and live out my life sailing the high seas. 

FYI, Looking for crew members!

I'll happily join a team of sailors, and wish to apply for the position of navigator.

I will bring a chessboard for some fun when we are not busy avoiding submarines.

57 minutes ago, Captain Jean-Luc Picard said:

I'll happily join a team of sailors, and wish to apply for the position of navigator.

I will bring a chessboard for some fun when we are not busy avoiding submarines.

sounds good, welcome aboard.... I'm sure the ship has charts and plots.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Major General La Fayette said:

I didn't talked about surrendering when he died or something, I just said that his soldiers will follow his orders, even if they are stupid, he's seen like a god in NK because of Communism and cult. Maybe he have advisers, but they never fought a single war, where/how did they learned the art of war ? I guess they will throw all their army to the South Korean border and many will die. 

Every soldier follows the orders of his/her leader. And how you can guess the strategy of their army is beyond me lol... You just assume that they will fight in a position where they will get slaughtered, based on what?

7 hours ago, Major General La Fayette said:

You're saying he's maybe a brilliant tacticians, I seriously doubt it, if he is the leader of NK it's only because he was born in the good family... Not because he's smart or anything else.

True, but not all elected leaders are great tacticans or smart either. Look at Trump. People who are born to lead have been prepared for this since their birth. They know they will certainly rule their country for their whole life, meanwhile elected leaders always have to think about popularity and the next elections. That means they have to think shortterm and selfish while a born leader can think longterm.

Im not saying he is clever. I dont know this. But I dont understand how you can judge this guy. Because western media (he is the enemy of the west btw) tell you he is a stupid monkey?

7 hours ago, Major General La Fayette said:

Well i don't know what's your problem with France but whatever, we are used to this kind of "jokes".

I love France, was just a joke mate.

42 minutes ago, qw569 said:
Forum rules changed. And that's fine. :)
Paragraph 4,12 and 13 cancelled
Where can I read the new version of the rules?

Was thinking the same. But unfortunately it isnt possible to report hole topics.

7 hours ago, qw569 said:
Forum rules changed. And that's fine. :)
Paragraph 4,12 and 13 cancelled
Where can I read the new version of the rules?

Tavern.. sometimes topics slip through drunken smoke :). The discussion has been civil so far. 

• Like 5

Only thing that really would need to happen is the current despot would need to be toppled. His "loyalty" from most of his military and civilian population is out of literal fear for their lives and their families. What the people of N. Korea really want is probably some food and an opportunity to raise their children without the fear of a lunatic governing them. The insurgency in Iraq has virtually zero in common with any possible scenarios involving N. Korea.....apples and oranges.

Furthermore, I believe the Chinese government would love any opportunity to install a leader in N. Korea who is at least stable. Nobody wants a rogue state on their doorstep who has the capability to negatively impact their personal interests in the region whether that be trade or geopolitical. I would predict Chinese forces deploying into N. Korea to help "stabilize" the country at the first sign of N. Koreas despots fall. Along with that would come a massive influx of food to make the people happy, installation of a N. Korean government who will "behave" and be friendly to China, and the end to a major loose cannon in the world. 

China will continue to support N. Korea as long as they believe they can "control" them. If the situation turns to one where they feel they no longer can then they become a liability. I think time is running out for the fat man....