Game-Labs Forum

Don't bother with patch...

Ned Low

Not to worried about N.  Korea, hell even China is busting there balls about all this crap and China had there backs for ages.

But just in case I have made sure a few bags are ready and the car is gassed up and the guns are ready just in case something crazy happens.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Not to worried about N.  Korea, hell even China is busting there balls about all this crap and China had there backs for ages.

But just in case I have made sure a few bags are ready and the car is gassed up and the guns are ready just in case something crazy happens.  

No way, you can't run away from an nuclear war,if that happens there is no place on your planet you could hide.

Only hope is to die fast.

Game over for mankind but not for me, my alien friends coming to save me!:lol::D

Edited by Shrez

11 minutes ago, seanjo said:

It's going to be pretty one-sided if it does....So play on I think...

hubris, both the American revolution and the Vietnam war was supposed to be one sided fight to.

15 minutes ago, azu said:

Vietnam war was supposed to be one sided fight to.

Given that the French wanted to resort to nuclear weapons before the Americans got involved, I rather doubt that...

It's going to be pretty one-sided if it does....So play on I think...

One-sided on the battlefield, maybe. Doesn't do much to help the 10-20,000 South Korean civilians that die in the first few hours of Seoul being flattened by conventional artillery (disregarding chemical weapons).

Plus the huge famine in the North a few months later.

33 minutes ago, Shrez said:

No way, you can't run away from an nuclear war,if that happens there is no place on your planet you could hide.

Only hope is to die fast.

Game over for mankind but not for me, my alien friends coming to save me!:lol::D

I seen all the madmax, I plan to live that way...>ROAD WARRIOR<   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daguse said:

My plan is to steal the USS Constitution and live out my life sailing the high seas. 

FYI, Looking for crew members!

I have experience sailing, can i join?

26 minutes ago, maturin said:

Given that the French wanted to resort to nuclear weapons before the Americans got involved, I rather doubt that...

One-sided on the battlefield, maybe. Doesn't do much to help the 10-20,000 South Korean civilians that die in the first few hours of Seoul being flattened by conventional artillery (disregarding chemical weapons).

Plus the huge famine in the North a few months later.

Well, to be fair there pretty much allready is that problem in the north, only difference will be that that problem is then ours when(if) NK gets "liberated"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ned Low said:

Nuclear war with North Korea will start this Saturday.

Question is what are you going to do when it happens?:D

I will join glorious voluntary forces of foreign idealists to defend best korea.

Down will evil imperialist aggressors.

be3df865f215b85a34622127a59709d41cdc7d11

btw the chinese are NOT building up their forces at the frontier and the big event announced by best korea is the opening of a new street.

http://thediplomat.com/2016/03/why-china-north-korea-relations-cant-be-broken/

http://thediplomat.com/2016/03/is-north-korea-fighting-for-assad-in-syria/

http://thediplomat.com/countries/north-korea/

There is a lot of great articles on The Diplomat, i think that there is a limit of free articles you can read if you are not subscribed, but it is worth subscribing to, or you can just use a VPN ( such as PIA )

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Daguse said:

My plan is to steal the USS Constitution and live out my life sailing the high seas. 

FYI, Looking for crew members!

Me and the French will be sailing L'Hermione to meet you on the seas, we'll bring baguettes, fromages and wine !

Btw I'm not a fan of the US Army but if North Korea really wants war, it'll be quick, they claim to have many weapons, tanks, submarines etc. but the truth is they are using WW2 and Cold War weapons, they don't even have enough oil to run their "supposed" tanks. And I'm not talking about their commanders, who gonna lead that "battle" ? Kim Jong-Un ? That guy is so dumb that he is able to bomb his own cities.

North Korea isn't really impressive, even ISIS is more dangerous imo...

Edited by Major General La Fayette
  • Like 3

Gotta love all the comments about how quick it will be.

Let me guess, it will be "Over By Christmas"

Or maybe  "Five days or five weeks or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last any longer than that," ( said rumsfeld 15 years ago about iraq)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Captain Jean-Luc Picard said:

Gotta love all the comments about how quick it will be.

Let me guess, it will be "Over By Christmas"

It's a bit obvious, the country is small, needs ressources from all over the world, many soldiers with poor equipment, no navy, no air forces while the US Army got a lot of planes, ships, tanks, good commanders, ressources and money. You don't need to be a genius to see how quick it can be. And i'm not talking about nuclear weapons, could be even faster.

9 minutes ago, Major General La Fayette said:

It's a bit obvious, the country is small, needs ressources from all over the world, many soldiers with poor equipment, no navy, no air forces while the US Army got a lot of planes, ships, tanks, good commanders, ressources and money. You don't need to be a genius to see how quick it can be. And i'm not talking about nuclear weapons, could be even faster.

doesnt have to be quick TBH, guerilla warfare and the strong loyalty to kim could mean a long fight a head.

• Like 1

Just now, OlavDeng2 said:

doesnt have to be quick TBH, guerilla warfare and the strong loyalty to kim could mean a long fight a head.

With last century weapons, yes.

With todays weapons, no.

Btw the saddest thing here is the North Korean Civilian and South Korean Civilian, I don't know how they are supposed to survive this...

1 minute ago, Major General La Fayette said:

With last century weapons, yes.

With todays weapons, no.

Btw the saddest thing here is the North Korean Civilian and South Korean Civilian, I don't know how they are supposed to survive this...

elaborate? It has worked in iraq after all. No reasons the north koreans couldnt do the same

4 minutes ago, OlavDeng2 said:

elaborate? It has worked in iraq after all. No reasons the north koreans couldnt do the same

Iraq was different, the USA wanted the ressources of the country and the country is way bigger.
In NK it's different, it's a small country (easier to bomb) and the NK doesn't have enough ressources to fight during a long time + they are many soldiers = no hiding possible = easy targets.

NK don't have good weapons but have many soldiers, they won't hide and do surprise attack, especially with US drones and jets above their head.

EDIT: NK are arguing they have nuclear weapons, USA won't let them try to use it, they will just nuke them. That's why it'll be quick, especially with D. Tump.

Edited by Major General La Fayette

18 minutes ago, Major General La Fayette said:

Iraq was different, the USA wanted the ressources of the country and the country is way bigger.
In NK it's different, it's a small country (easier to bomb) and the NK doesn't have enough ressources to fight during a long time + they are many soldiers = no hiding possible = easy targets.

NK don't have good weapons but have many soldiers, they won't hide and do surprise attack, especially with US drones and jets above their head.

North Korea has more ressources than Iraq.

NK is not made up of desert but has a textbook geography for guerilla

there is no need for much ressources for guerilla warfare, whereas modern forces cost so much as to make the use of some forces too expensive to be used.

modern weapons will be given by the coalition to the regular army, and it will find its way to those that never asked to be liberated.

Many soldiers? Yeah 6 millions paramilitary in addition to the million active and over half a million reserve, and whatever civilians join the resistance. They won't hide and fight??? wut?

mission-accomplished-bush-aircraft-carri

https://www.iraqbodycount.org/ (the civilian death count takes into account a lot of stuff than can be argued about)

• Like 1

Usrael can only bomb small countries.

If you think Chinese siting back and do nothing you're wrong they would support silently north Koreans with weapons and make this war for US expensive.

Edited by Shrez