Game-Labs Forum

Neutral Aggression - PvP2

Elric

I'm not sure but the only logical thing I can think of is someone initiated a mission in kidds, entered it, and for some reason failed. (Pirate's mission consist of 'neutrals', ships with white flags), so the neutral NPCS generated hostility by sinking pirate ships in that mission.
may be totally wrong though.

Edited by Liquicity
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Liquicity said:

I'm not sure but the only logical thing I can think of is someone initiated a mission in kidds, entered it, and for some reason failed. (Pirate's mission consist of 'neutrals', ships with white flags), so the neutral NPCS generated hostility by sinking pirate ships in that mission.
may be totally wrong though.

This use to be how it was when we did missions, but now what it does is pick a random nation and that is who is in our mission so if you see some random spain, french or dane pop up at kidds it's some one slinging a ship the old school way of doing a mission with a cutter and than escaping to leave the fight and than sling your ship.   As for the neutral I seen it a few other times on the map.  I think it's when you do the same but you use a contraband goods ship which makes it a pirate and since pirate can't put agro on pirate it makes it neutral, but I can  be wrong on this too.  Cause I seen it in Spain area before too.

2 hours ago, ElricTheTwo said:

the pirates can vote for war against a nation - and if aggression carried over from yesterday AND the voting changed from war to enemy it might cause it.

The only thing our war vote does is we can't enter battles that that nation is in.  Say we are at war with US (all ways are) and you get in a fight with US.  We can only pick the french side to join.  Now you get in a fight with some Spanish guy and we aren't at war with them we can pick if we want to join Spain or French side.  Though as of recent patches it changed for pirates, now every one is at war with pirates so no one can join our battles to help us.  Danes use to be able to join our fights before alliance patch came out.

14 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

im sure you could test, start a rear admiral fleet and if the ai on neutral team kills the pirate ai would create neutral hostility. would be fun test spam out as pirate missions and get neutral its first pb.

I so could of just do that.  Though I really just couldn't see doing anything on the servers tonight.  No one is in our team speak and this is our clans peak time.  Only 43 where on PvP2.  PvP1 was 30 something and PvE 20 something....I think I'm going to go play some other game...oh and testbed had 3 guys.    Other wise I would prob just goof off and do that, get neutral it's own port battle.