Game-Labs Forum

EU Server Pledge

Jefferson Davis

I think as we approach the "Great Wipe" and the servers being torn asunder it time to ask a simple thing of our Easter Alliance friends who will be migrating to the new EU server. 

Anyone who is choosing to make their Naval Action home on the EU server should make a public and binding(its your honor) pledge to not return to the Global server at a later date. I guess what I am saying its time for those of you who have said having your own server was the only way to make NA playable to "Nail your Flag to your Server Mast"  I mean you have been granted your fondest wishes no more night flips no more nasty Mericans dirtying up your game.  So openly declare your Loyalty to the EU Server tell the world you are in this for the long haul.  

It simple reply here with a simple I "State your Name" of the Clan "state your clan" of the mighty "State your nation" solemnly swear that once I have move to the EU server I will NEVER return to the Global pvp server no matter what.  

Easy Painless and it will show the world that y'all mean business or as we dirty Mericans like to say "Put you money where your mouth is" 

so no salt no personal attacks just cut and paste the pledge fill in your information and start packing 

• Like 2

That said, I don't generally post in National News.  I hate the negativity here.  But I will say this:  I hope nobody takes such a silly pledge.  There is more that brings us together than pushes us apart, and should we come to a point where we go back to a unified server, I want any bad blood to have been erased by time.  No faction has a monopoly on distasteful behavior, and no faction is defined by it.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, BadgerOverlord said:

It simple reply here with a simple I "State your Name" of the Clan "state your clan" of the mighty "State your nation" solemnly swear that once I have move to the EU server I will NEVER return to the Global pvp server no matter what.  

i-swear-you-amp-039-ll-die-human_o_15727

no matter which server

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Powderhorn said:

That said, I don't generally post in National News.  I hate the negativity here.  But I will say this:  I hope nobody takes such a silly pledge.  There is more that brings us together than pushes us apart, and should we come to a point where we go back to a unified server, I want any bad blood to have been erased by time.  No faction has a monopoly on distasteful behavior, and no faction is defined by it.

When the servers come back together I will be happy to welcome the EU guys back with no hard feelings - but until then I would like the servers clearly seperated to prevent any griefing and cross server jumping!

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Do you guys pledge to not join a EU server ever again? :) 

I will stay on the global server unless I constantly get spammed by EU server people. I am fully willing to restrict myself to one server but that does have to go both ways.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zooloo said:

Enough with the toxicity between EU / US ! This community is turning into shit right now.

The funny part of it is that the majority of players that will stick to Global don't give a rats ass about what this salty forumer Global server hello kittyers ( yeah you read it right ) keep preaching with their hate towards the EU server decision.

What they are accomplishing, in my point of view is alienating themselves more and more to a corner while trying to make everyone around feel bad for some sorry reason.

Ridiculous and childish.

Let the damn thread flow until we are fed up with it sound like a good compromise until NN is finally reformed as announced a while ago. Then instead of pushing pus around festered wound they can scratch their own I-R-BABOON arses.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, BadgerOverlord said:

I think as we approach the "Great Wipe" and the servers being torn asunder it time to ask a simple thing of our Easter Alliance friends who will be migrating to the new EU server. 

Anyone who is choosing to make their Naval Action home on the EU server should make a public and binding(its your honor) pledge to not return to the Global server at a later date. I guess what I am saying its time for those of you who have said having your own server was the only way to make NA playable to "Nail your Flag to your Server Mast"  I mean you have been granted your fondest wishes no more night flips no more nasty Mericans dirtying up your game.  So openly declare your Loyalty to the EU Server tell the world you are in this for the long haul.  

Easy Painless and it will show the world that y'all mean business or as we dirty Mericans like to say "Put you money where your mouth is" 

so no salt no personal attacks just cut and paste the pledge fill in your information and start packing 

Will those who stay on the global pledge the same? i.e. vow never to start a character - being alt or otherwise on the EU server - no matter how depopulated the global server becomes now that EU based players get the opportunity to decide where the most fun is? I guess what I'm saying is... When the western alliance realises the co-dependency the players have of eachother will they then nail their proverbial flag to the coffin of the global server and go down with the server so to speak? And when the global server gets depopulated due to lack of content and lack of a devil to slay - will you then ask yourself if this exodus was brought about due to the nightflips or if the hostile atmosphere you created contributed? - I for one will miss a lot of opponents.. Even Christendom - even if I won't miss the salt, the childish (and unimaginative) namecalling (btw I still think something better should be given to me as a parting gift).. I won't miss the open hostility tho.. I won't miss the nightlfips.. I won't miss the constant accusations of cheating (which if we're to be honest all sides have been party to.. even if only one side made a video of it).. I won't miss the constant berating of new players just for making newbie mistakes.. I leave for the EU server in the hopes of building a better community than the one I leave behind. I leave with the hopes that just some of the many, many lessons that can be taken from the departure should stick. - If you don't play nice with others, they won't play with you at all - is just one that comes to mind as I sit here reading yet another thread that at the same time whines over the serversplit, throw even more salt into the mix that has already gotten unhealthy doses of the mineral, and between the lines laments the fact that the beloved devil, the eastern alliance, who were so easy to hate and even during the most horrid of nightflips turned up to give you content, now has decided to leave. I salute you for being everything I love in NA, and everything that makes me yearn for a european server!

I, Bearwall - aka Lars Kjaer, slayer of countless noobs (i.e. americans and brits), master trader, master crafter, masterdebater (lol), will be on the EU server - I'll sink, play RvR, win and lose on the EU server. But if asked by the Western alliance or some of my friends who happens to be aussies and canadian quebeccans.. I'll go to the global and show you just how much you lack the skills to compete in an even battle and just how much you could learn from competing against the numbers.. But I'll make EU my home and Denmark-Norway the flag I sail for be it on global or on the EU server..

Hang on a second Mr mod! I'm a eu player who becuase of real life factors,(job and family), the new battle restrictions block me from taking part in rvr. Which unless I'm mistaken I'd the whole point of conquest. Im forced to play on global if I want to enjoy future rvr!! The vocal few forced this timers crap on all of us!! I'm now forced to possibly play with crap ping etc. I could just quit like I fear many will... So clap clap Devs way to go!! 

Ps. If I complain enough you think the Devs will remove battle timers!!! I don't 

32 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

Will those who stay on the global pledge the same? i.e. vow never to start a character - being alt or otherwise on the EU server - no matter how depopulated the global server becomes now that EU based players get the opportunity to decide where the most fun is? I guess what I'm saying is... When the western alliance realises the co-dependency the players have of eachother will they then nail their proverbial flag to the coffin of the global server and go down with the server so to speak? And when the global server gets depopulated due to lack of content and lack of a devil to slay - will you then ask yourself if this exodus was brought about due to the nightflips or if the hostile atmosphere you created contributed? - I for one will miss a lot of opponents.. Even Christendom - even if I won't miss the salt, the childish (and unimaginative) namecalling (btw I still think something better should be given to me as a parting gift).. I won't miss the open hostility tho.. I won't miss the nightlfips.. I won't miss the constant accusations of cheating (which if we're to be honest all sides have been party to.. even if only one side made a video of it).. I won't miss the constant berating of new players just for making newbie mistakes.. I leave for the EU server in the hopes of building a better community than the one I leave behind. I leave with the hopes that just some of the many, many lessons that can be taken from the departure should stick. - If you don't play nice with others, they won't play with you at all - is just one that comes to mind as I sit here reading yet another thread that at the same time whines over the serversplit, throw even more salt into the mix that has already gotten unhealthy doses of the mineral, and between the lines laments the fact that the beloved devil, the eastern alliance, who were so easy to hate and even during the most horrid of nightflips turned up to give you content, now has decided to leave. I salute you for being everything I love in NA, and everything that makes me yearn for a european server!

I, Bearwall - aka Lars Kjaer, slayer of countless noobs (i.e. americans and brits), master trader, master crafter, masterdebater (lol), will be on the EU server - I'll sink, play RvR, win and lose on the EU server. But if asked by the Western alliance or some of my friends who happens to be aussies and canadian quebeccans.. I'll go to the global and show you just how much you lack the skills to compete in an even battle and just how much you could learn from competing against the numbers.. But I'll make EU my home and Denmark-Norway the flag I sail for be it on global or on the EU server..

So first you list a bunch of reasons you don't want to be part of the global community but then you still want a part in it when it suits you?! - I will be honest but if EU server players constantly invade our server and influence politics, RvR and economy then I and others will make damn certain to do the same on the EU server - in the end that would just be griefing and counter griefing so players should be locked to one of the two PvP servers only. It prevents griefing and gives the split community some time to calm down before we reunite the servers again!

• Like 2