Game-Labs Forum

[PVP1-EU] To Catch an American!

Christendom

To piggy back off of John Snow's (your old name was better) bounty thread found here:

I've decided to throw a bunch of paints, labor contracts and notes on a ship and sail around encouraging everyone to try and sink/capture their favorite American captain.  I'll of course announce in global when and where and stream my progress.  Type of ship and build will of course remain super secret.  This will be done most of the day Saturday and maybe Friday night.  I'm shipping more stuff down now, sweeten the pot a bit.  

To my special snow flake friends, time to sink the guy who everyone hates.  Come find me.

3799f3ee2bd2c898e5676c6efccacbfd.png

https://www.twitch.tv/christendomul

Shout out to Pagan Pete would who do this a while ago.  

PS - please note the proper PVP1-EU server designation in the thread title.  So Simple!  Much WoW!

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 7

7 hours ago, Chijohnaok said:

Sounds like fun.

You're so creative to have come up with this idea... ;-)

The Devs drive the server activity down to almost nothing and players have to resort to creating content. 

In a MMO sandbox game it's always up to the playerbase to provide content...

3 hours ago, Bearwall said:

In a MMO sandbox game it's always up to the playerbase to provide content...

So today the game is a sand box I see.  Tomorrow?  Who knows...

Well we tried to make more content in the evenings by attacking ports....look how that turned out.  It's only a sandbox when it fits within some people's narrative.  

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Christendom said:

So today the game is a sand box I see.  Tomorrow?  Who knows...

Well we tried to make more content in the evenings by attacking ports....look how that turned out.  It's only a sandbox when it fits within some people's narrative.  

There's a difference between competitive content and griefing. Let the server split happen on it's own and stop whining over a split you yourself has caused.

21 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

There's a difference between competitive content and griefing. Let the server split happen on it's own and stop whining over a split you yourself has caused.

Griefing?

We can only attack late at night in our prime time.  We have no other option.  You choose to attack at 15 00 because we can't be on and it's too early for our allies.  But we're griefing?  

I'm ok with the server split.  It's a bad idea, but hey more battles for me right.  See you guys back soon anyway.  In the meantime come sink me tomorrow.  I got something special for you.  

3 hours ago, Christendom said:

Griefing?

We can only attack late at night in our prime time.  We have no other option.  You choose to attack at 15 00 because we can't be on and it's too early for our allies.  But we're griefing?  

I'm ok with the server split.  It's a bad idea, but hey more battles for me right.  See you guys back soon anyway.  In the meantime come sink me tomorrow.  I got something special for you.  

You really must have selective memory.. but no matter.. the server split will happen and we'll perhaps find a nicer, more welcoming community on the other side.. regardless of what happens with the global server..

14 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

I declare you are the one who is not being welcome. We are fine with you attacking when RL or sleep are in the way. You guys are the ones being antisocial

Then I don't understand what all the fuss has been about since the devs stated the servers would be split.. All these threads more or less abusive to ppl who decides to switch to the regional server - More options should be welcomed by the community at large. If the global server is going to be that much more engaging and fun - then why all the salt? Why the need to debase yourself to namecalling opponents that just happen to want a full nights rest and an engaging gameplay at the same time? - why not celebrate the fact that everyone can get what they want - those that desire an even gameplay and a fair fight in EU timezones get what they want and those that desires to build a more global community get that as well.. Everybody wins and if some of those that left because of the nightflips returns that much more the merrier..

7 hours ago, Christendom said:

Griefing?

Arh okay then I have this one for ya'..

https://youtu.be/7yqbOFuOiqE