Game-Labs Forum

[PVP1-EU] The US is allied with GB no more!

Christendom

Intesresting. If I got it right, you now need to wait 7 more days before allying with France, for exemple. That's a long time to go with one ally less...

Edit, or more (2 weeks)  since the war with France ends in 7 days, and the voting cycle ends in 6 days, So that would be two full voting cycle to fight with one ally short...

Edited by Serk

13 minutes ago, Serk said:

Intesresting. If I got it right, you now need to wait 7 more days before allying with France, for exemple. That's a long time to go with one ally less...

Edit, or more (2 weeks)  since the war with France ends in 7 days, and the voting cycle ends in 6 days, So that would be two full voting cycle to fight with one ally short...

yea, so basically impossible 

10 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Then, the alliance system works?

Read carefully. You need two full week to change an alliance. Even if that was only one week, it would leave the nation in a very vulnerable situation.

3 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Was hoping PvP2 US/Brits would do the same.  Though I highly dought they would.  Some of the numbers where close.  I think the devs should stop all alliances until patch now that it's been announced.

I was told my the US on pvp2 that they would stay allied with the brits because they were afraid you pirates would 1 port them again.  No joke.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I was told my the US on pvp2 that they would stay allied with the brits because they were afraid you pirates would 1 port them again.  No joke.

US has never been 1 ported. However the pirates did take all their valuable woods and metals ports once. However the pirates and their allied danes (unofficial by screeniung for each other) did 1 port the Brits, the Dutch, the Swedes, helped with the Spanish (but that was everyone), and also the French. 

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

That cracks me up when they even field 23 with 2 brits the other day mid US day time and we had like 6.   They don't need help they just cowards.  As Oneeyed Said we never have one ported them.   11 ports was the most.  Last time we took them down to 18 when we had all the silver and the two ports on each side of CT when the patch announcement was up, but they still had more ports than we had (at 15).   I kinda feel for you guys that will be working with them.  Some of the are prob having a fit that there might be a chance of GB and US fighting each other.

57 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

US has never been 1 ported. However the pirates did take all their valuable woods and metals ports once. However the pirates and their allied danes (unofficial by screeniung for each other) did 1 port the Brits, the Dutch, the Swedes, helped with the Spanish (but that was everyone), and also the French. 

For like one week and it was only the live oak one week and we gave it right back to them (didn't have numbers to hold them and do other things).  Than we hit the silver right before patch announcement last month.  Again we wouldn't been able to hold them it's just the fact to take all the silver  and say we could.    As for the Brits that got one ported that was back in June/Jul of last year and you forget that was right after US and them one ported pirates.   The only nation that has never been one ported is US.   What with Brits/Dutch taking the french ports?  They are now down to two regions (one capital)  Swedes are down two two regions,   Spain was never allowed to get more than two regions.   We are currently at 5 regions.  Sure we will loose  those by patch/map.  We are going to try to hold onto cap frances for labor contracts for folks that are still leveling up....but I"m sure they will take that too before the patch.  They all ways do when they roll like this.  So have fun with all your little dots.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

1 minute ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

That cracks me up when they even field 23 with 2 brits the other day mid US day time and we had like 6.   They don't need help they just cowards.  As Oneeyed Said we never have one ported them.   11 ports was the most.  Last time we took them down to 18 when we had all the silver and the two ports on each side of CT when the patch announcement was up, but they still had more ports than we had (at 15).   I kinda feel for you guys that will be working with them.  Some of the are prob having a fit that there might be a chance of GB and US fighting each other.

Nah most of PVP1 US will be putting our money where our mouths are and moving nations to help rebalance as best we can.  I have no desire to be in the big mega nation or alliance. 

Who knows, maybe the 2 of us willwork out an agreement and split up the US coast 50/50

?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Nah most of PVP1 US will be putting our money where our mouths are and moving nations to help rebalance as best we can.  I have no desire to be in the big mega nation or alliance. 

Who knows, maybe the 2 of us willwork out an agreement and split up the US coast 50/50

?

Have ya'll picked what nation yet?  

Non-aligned with 52 green votes already with the red climbing regarding France.

I do not see any changes to be honest :) ... same old same old...

but definitely a change in pace and time to nag some lobster meat.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Christendom said:

See @admin, we finally did it!  Can we not break the game now!

8157c9c7c0c4b8be8d6aa835dff65298.png

PS - @Keirrip.  Please note the [PVP1-EU] in the forum title.  So Simple!  Much Wow!

Kierrip not kierrip Christendom. Ty.

and I don't really care which solution is best. I will not support actively any option. It was I think good to see people feeling about the subject but I don't really care as I read all topic on NNews anyway any server .