Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reswright

Problems with the iOS Leaderboard and Statistics Tab

2 posts in this topic

I've been playing the game for over a year now, and while I mostly love it, I've noticed a few things about the leaderboard - namely, my highest score games don't seem to post to it.  Scores up to 9000 seem to register, but it's looking like scores above 10000 do not. Can this be fixed? I've read that there's no plans to patch the iOS version but why have a leaderboard at all if the highest scores don't show up on it? 

As an aside, it'd also be nice if the 'kills/losses', 'kills' and 'casualties' metrics that display on the Statistics tab could be rationalized, as right now it's very hard to intuit what they could possibly be tracking. I've had a Kill/Loss ratio of .97 for months now. Does that mean I'm 97th percentile? Does that mean 97% of the casualties I inflict on the enemy are kills? Because if it is meant to indicate that I kill .97 of an opponent for every one of my men that dies, it's broken -- that ratio would end up being more like 2 or 3 kills for every casualty I take, were it accurate. 

thanks in advance!

By way of illustration: My 9k score is currently 114th on the leaderboard. This score?  Isn't on it. 

Kind of needs fixing, wouldn't you say?

IMG_0800.PNG

IMG_0801.PNG