Game-Labs Forum

PVP EU new settlers for Spanish colonies

Celtiberofrog

Dear sailors & captains,

The [VLTRA] Spanish clan (about 40 active players) and the [SH] Spanish clan will migrate to the new server « PVP EU », they decided to test NA in a more strategical way thanks to Port battle mechanics & region controls managed & defended within a prime time window during a maximized player population.

The server new start is expected to include a map wipe, with a return to original territories configuration.

With a Major historical nation like Spain, owning a huge territory area, it is our conviction to look for an as balanced as possible (in player base terms) geopolitical situation between the other historical powerful nations such as the British and French colonies.

Therefore, the [VLTRA] clan warmly invite as many as possible new or old clans to settle in the Spanish faction.

Despite the [VLTRA] clan is mostly Spanish speaking, some of us will be dedicated to optimize communication in english between clans. We would actually hope to reach a majority of English speaking clans into the Spanish faction.

Any clan interested to this constructive intention can visit us in the main Spanish faction TeamSpeak server ==> 195.4.16.14:10230

in order to discuss the best way to help & cooperate for your settlement.

Thank you & good wind all

• Like 21

Rickard,

The thread does regard another subject: build a fresh & populated balanced server

This is only a testing experiment and it'd be nice to test a map with Spain as populated as other faction, the large Spanish territory should logically be proportional to number of player playing as Spain.

Edited by Celtiberofrog
  • Like 5

I'd join Spain with you but I'm afraid I can't, since the new EU server will be designed to exclude me.

I'm kidding, I wouldn't join Spain even if I could ^^

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Rickard said:

can i assume since you have no cleu nor a credible Argument that you dont know how to fix the "Leaks" and well... you also have no cleu why your even joining the EU server other then you dont like to lose all the time because of bad management and organisation.

We actually think about swapping to PvE because there we cant lose at least.

• Like 4

Just now, TommyShelby said:

No Christendom. You are staying on the Global server so you can have fun fighting the best of the best! (If in doubt, i am obviously referring to the Oceanic Privateers!) :P

Just when I thought I'd be rid of you guys. Tell seabot I and II I said hi.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Wipe is coming with server's switch.

Any players interested to join Spanish Faction (PvP EU)?

Spanish colonies = Lot's of lands, ressources and crafting options

We'd be pleased to see new captains defending these wealthy territories !!

cheers all

34 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Thanks you to not destroy our server. We're not goint to disbalance yours. So we will welcome everyone that want to play on both server but not "lot of global on same nation". TY.

Not to destroy your server!! You lot have already destroyed our eu server with your crap over the last few months.

Unless I'm mistaken those of us who you guys railroaded into the global server have the ability to play on any server we like. Hang on a second British/USA and aus players are not welcome on the new eu centric server!!

6 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Everyone is welcome to play on europe server as i think everyone is welcome to play on global. We should just avoid a whole serv to join a specific nation

First off want to say best of luck for the OP and there clan.  We should be encouraging more players to show up no matter what server they want to play on.  Hell I might even make a Spanish char over there as it's one of my long time old fav nations since POTBS days.

With that I have 3 chars, so I'll prob have a pirate and two nationals on EU just encase I'm bored and want to do something different during there prime time.  That and I have worked all over the world before in my last job so nice ot have that option open to pop in and play on there servers when I'm in that part of the world.

Now to figure out the other nation.....French maybe?  Cause I know I will refuse to play US or GB (and yes I'm a US based player).

PS.....let me know if any one wants to trade labor hours after the merge;)

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Everyone is welcome to play on europe server as i think everyone is welcome to play on global. We should just avoid a whole serv to join a specific nation

For the record I don't care that there's going to be an EU and a global server, but it seems a bit preposterous you're asking people to join EU server and join an RvR nation during which they might not be able to RvR due to PB time slots. As such, if I join EU server I will be forced to join pirates where I won't have to care about RvR.

57 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Now to figure out the other nation.....French maybe?  Cause I know I will refuse to play US or GB (and yes I'm a US based player).

My secondary character on global is going to be in the GB just to see what it's like to be in a large nation after being an underdog for so long.

Thx for your comments gents, but this thread regards interest to get as many as possible players & clans to settle in the (historicly) mighty Spanish colonies (in new EU server).

In that way, we may get a chance to have balanced nation population and set up historiclywise conflicts between powerfull kingdoms such as British, French & Spanish, as well as dealing with dynamic diplomacy with smaller colonies.

And the more Pirates in EU server the better (from my point of view). 

cheers all

Edited by Celtiberofrog
  • Like 1