Game-Labs Forum

Splitting national new

PIerrick de Badas

Should national news been split in 2 forums?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Should national news been splitted in 2 forum after servers release

• Yes
    • No

5 hours ago, monk33y said:

Come on eu server play nice, you seem to be forgetting that us global server players have long memories! Play nice now, otherwise when the Devs merge us bk into one server. We'll be forced to crush u over and over again!

(afteral you don't have the powerhouse of the Danes to hide behind while you through insults - no allies) 

1) Your alternative news won't succès to destroy French/danish friendship. Danish know what they own us (we won alone a war they declare) and some know what we own them.

2) when server will merge again who know who will still play? I'Ve seen arrogance from Charles Caldwell on war 1, whine and arrogance of Praefect on war 2. Now. A second cogm on edr is back. Maybe is it time to take a rest -). Who knows? And will you still be Brit? Us fr? One more time who knows. It's sad to see so many hate. We leave you not With regret but Not with joy. We let you because we have to to continue enjoy the game until number will solve the problem. We will happy to to merge back someday.

i hope you will find the time and the mood to regret us and to welcome us with courtesy someday. Waiting for that k wish you fair wind wherever you.re playing.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Macjimm said:

Three servers and three news feeds - sounds good.  Voted no to split 3 servers into 2 national news sources.  

Some may argue that PvE doesn't count but it would be cleaner to have a thread for the news of each server.

and this thread is just proof we need separate rooms for the kids...lol

I added PvE cause while they are a small voice they are still a voice of the game and I'm sure they would like to have post without all the PvP crapping spamming it for announcements and things they might do over there.  Hell some one might spur up the play and get things like tournaments and such going just for PvE server and what not.

On 4/4/2017 at 3:18 PM, PIerrick de Badas said:

It's a question Guy. Not any demande or ask. Btw i dont have vote so far. Stop the salt pz.

It looks like i'm like a red flag in front of bull all the Time i write anything

You should ask yourself why (and with yorself I don't you in person I mean your nation/alliance/former alliance since you decided to move your whole alliance to a different server)

Edited by CptEdwardKenway

On 4/4/2017 at 2:04 PM, Christendom said:

So....you made the devs give you a shiny brand new server just so you guys can feel safe and now you want a new forums too?  What else would you like?  A pony?

What a disgustingly entitled playerbase.

lol and for someone who's spent the better part of six months sabotaging the game in order to force as many opponents away from the server you have a strange attachment to those leaving for the european server.. I think it makes sense, not that I don't enjoy your salt that is..

On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 9:30 AM, monk33y said:

Come on eu server play nice, you seem to be forgetting that us global server players have long memories! Play nice now, otherwise when the Devs merge us bk into one server. We'll be forced to crush u over and over again!

(afteral you don't have the powerhouse of the Danes to hide behind while you through insults - no allies) 

The only reasoning behind the notion that the servers will be rejoined is if the devs find a way to solve the nightflipping.. I don't see that as a likely possibility and as such find it unlikely that the servers will be merged again.

On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 8:41 AM, z4ys said:

Don't know if splitting the forum is worth the time. Merge is coming.

But because we wasted so much resources on stupid features I votes yes.

lol you can always make a wish.. but I doubt it..

On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 3:45 PM, Grundgemunkey said:

don't you think it will be nice to be able to go on pvp global national news and not have to wade through kloothommel and rediii's moaning and whining ...global and eu national news for me please

AGAIN!! Why am I left out???! Have I not moaned about the nightlfipping?? Have I not countless times suggested we split the servers to allow for a more balanced gameplay and to give players real alternatives between a global cluster hello kitty or a working regional server solution??!

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:13 PM, monk33y said:

Start banging the we boycott drum again! The Devs will cave to your demands in a few weeks! 

To give a background I'm an English player who enjoys pvp and rvr. Iv been around for years (this account is not my main, learnt from past events) I work shifts so I play either late or early. The eu server has now forced me out! Congratulations guys! Those new stupid timers would stop me from taking part in rvr! I would hang around for pvp but what's the point anymore I have no faith in the so called eastern alliance member states.

I don't care about loosing ports. Taking them back is the fun. What I feel the so called eastern alliance from pvp1 has failed to see is, we are comunitys of gamers. We enjoy the company of certain people. 

If you force most of us to choose between playing with friends or playing only with you. You will loose out

Actually you're not being forced out of anything.. You can stay on a global server that for all intents and purposes will offer the same gaming possibilities as the EU server will.. How you decide to create an engaging and fun gaming atmosphere however is entirely up to you.. I don't think it really matters where you or anyone else will play post split - what matters is that we now get options as to how we want to play the game, with or without timers.. In time the servers will repopulate IF we decide to make an effort in creating fun gameplay..

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:02 PM, Christendom said:

It's a good idea and should of be done months ago.  But since the EU players want it, it'll suddenly get done.  That's my problem.  

Speak like a child and ppl will percieve you like a child...

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:04 PM, monk33y said:

Can't we just use one forum!!!!

Devs just add a colour code on topics to show which server it relates too!!!

Global server news =red tag

European server new = blue tag

Not hard is it. Nxt thing the new eu server will demand is there eu server stops using English and all text is transferred into the biggest non English language!!!  

Just use colour codes for topics!! This forum will just be red anyway.. (tribunal will be blue)

What a childish comment..

1 hour ago, Bearwall said:

Actually you're not being forced out of anything.. You can stay on a global server that for all intents and purposes will offer the same gaming possibilities as the EU server will.. How you decide to create an engaging and fun gaming atmosphere however is entirely up to you.. I don't think it really matters where you or anyone else will play post split - what matters is that we now get options as to how we want to play the game, with or without timers.. In time the servers will repopulate IF we decide to make an effort in creating fun gameplay..

I am.

Unlike you, I can't play on a server with a RVR window designed around my prime time. I'm forced to play on a global server with dayflip, nightflip or whatever you guys can come up with as whines, or a EU server designed to prevent any RVR for me during my prime time.

You actually have a preferential treatment on this one despite having paid the same price as me for the game.

Again, playing on my prime time does not mean sabotaging the game because you are asleep.

Edited by Serk

27 minutes ago, Serk said:

I am.

Unlike you, I can't play on a server with a RVR window designed around my prime time. I'm forced to play on a global server with dayflip, nightflip or whatever you guys can come up with as whines, or a EU server designed to prevent any RVR for me during my prime time.

You actually have a preferential treatment on this one despite having paid the same price as me for the game.

Again, playing on my prime time does not mean sabotaging the game because you are asleep.

Then suggest a US based server - I hope we can all agree that a server based in the US with US appropriate maintenance, would see a lot of the US based players return. As of now the combined US pop on both servers barely reach 100 and I refuse to believe this game is more engaging for the EU players than the US. Therefore logic dictates that the reason for the majority of US players left NA (a long, long time ago) is because of the poorly thought out maintenance hours.. As I had understood the devs original idea that was what was intended and prob for pop reasons opted for the global server with no timerestrictions rather than two regional servers and a global server..

However that the US based players has a bad deal (and again this game is in development so neither of us can say we're entitled to anything but a game in development - as such you should consider more carefully in the future wether to invest in games that are EA rather than complain that some changes are going to affect you negatively) are besides the point - you should rejoice that some actually get the choice rather than moan over imagined insults and injuries. And playing on your primetime does mean sabotaging the game - the majority of players who left the past four months left because of the nightflips - to say that it's preferential treatment that EU players get a regional server is ridicolous. If anything it's following the principles of the market - the majority of the players currently playing are europeans and the development has clearly shown that the global server idea isn't working - therefore market rules dictates that the first regional server should be european. When the game releases there's hopefully going to be players enough for three or four servers - two regional (perhaps three if the population increases enough to make it viable) and one global. I believe in this game and so - wether we like it or not - do everyone invested enough to keep typing in these forums rather than move on to other games.. Even between wipes..

Edited by Guest

How about this then.

Eastern Alliance hello kitty off to EU, Western Alliance stay on Global w/ additional players coming from PvP2.

Predictions?

PVPEU: France gets steamrolled by Danes and/or Sweden and decides to cry about it until eventually whimpering back to Global. Spain sits on the other side of the map, most likely untouched by the majority of RvR fighting simply because of time/distance constraints if nothing else. GB/US/Dutch are not even worth mentioning as playable factions, and Pirates fall somewhere between remaining irrelevant and a general annoyance.

After this goes on for a few weeks/couple of months*, the Danes and/or Sweden come crawling back to Global due to lack of worthwhile action outside of seal-clubbing the French/anyone else who decides to play on PVPEU.

PVPGlobal: Western Alliance players separate themselves into whichever nations take their fancy- though with alliances being turned off most likely you will see a three-way split between major RvR contenders of GB/US/Pirates. Smaller factions will, inevitably, be steamrolled by larger nations due to sheer number attrition. After due time, conflict settles in between the three main factions and carries on as per expectations just like the Eastern/Western conflict of PvP1.

*How long it takes to break the mentality of PVPEU-players once they are being curb-stomped is still up for debate.

Edited by Crowley

Global: EU players will be fed up with US based players running the show (already spoke to many in BAD that feel that way) and switch to EU. US tz players kinda play their game, chasing off yet even more Eu players to EU server, but are nightflipped by asians all the time, losing yet more players. EU wins. (disclaimer: Just an educated guess.)

Edited by Kloothommel

3 hours ago, Kloothommel said:

Global: EU players will be fed up with US based players running the show (already spoke to many in BAD that feel that way) and switch to EU. US tz players kinda play their game, chasing off yet even more Eu players to EU server, but are nightflipped by asians all the time, losing yet more players. EU wins. (disclaimer: Just an educated guess.)

are you really so childish that your now making the server split into some kind of competition ...of one winning and one losing

dont know how old you are but whatever age you are ...its about time you grew up

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kloothommel said:

alright this entire discussion aside but - what Asians? There's like barel 10 Chinese players and 10 Australians left in the game that I would've heard of (mostly due to the timer that was introduced in november (even on the US server sadly...). They can early morning flip whatever they want if the costal defenses don't shoot them apart first considering their small number :P I mean lets face it but people like Jeheil are currently facing pretty much a single player game :/

1 hour ago, Grundgemunkey said:

45 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

Funny, exactly the guys I expected to bite. Yes, I am talking about PVP2. The PVP2 danish chinese are quite active and proficient.

Edited by Kloothommel
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Kloothommel said:

I didn't know we ran the show.  

17 hours ago, Kloothommel said:

50e.jpgimage.jpg

All good things are 3 as we say in my country. You forgot to post that meme a third time ;)

Btw the salt is on your side or why are you running home to mommy (and away from competition)? For me I couldn't care less. And if you make your very own server I still don't give a damn.

Or as we say: never stop moving people. Bye bye ;)

Edited by CptEdwardKenway

The bit I find interesting is our eastern alliance friends (**spits on floor) seem to entirely blame the US nation for the splitting of the server and the tidal wave of salt from the last few months. And yet it was your alliances actions  and attempted bullying of the US nation that brought the nightflips to your door!

The servers will be split and I'm sure I'll receive another warning for this post! 

Let the two servers total 24hr population do the talking for which server is number one and which is number two!

Edit** that is when the split happens 2-4 weeks later and if we still have players left!

Edited by monk33y