Game-Labs Forum

Splitting national new

PIerrick de Badas

Should national news been split in 2 forums?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Should national news been splitted in 2 forum after servers release

• Yes
    • No

I always ask myself why pvp1 and pvp2 were sharing the same forum on national news. It was propably to hide the few activities on pvp2.

now that both server will have enough drama (politic off) and I hope people to share good time should or good fight, do you think it's time to have one server per server to make the things more clear?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Christendom said:

So....you made the devs give you a shiny brand new server just so you guys can feel safe and now you want a new forums too?  What else would you like?  A pony?

What a disgustingly entitled playerbase.

Keep your wounds tended and away from salty water please lest they fester.

The individual boards per server are truly needed to keep focused News per server on its own boards.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

That 1 thread option won't do justice to all content makers. There's a lot of content per server not only Conquest.

There's 2 servers now why hasn't this been implemented before? And besides it will be a waste of time because they'll be back within a few months or quit the game

2 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

That 1 thread option won't do justice to all content makers. There's a lot of content per server not only Conquest.

And somehow 1 national news forum managed to do just fine over the last year for the current 2 servers that had more than double the population of potential content creators than we do at present.  The special snow flakes can make do.

Im just trying to save the devs every possible second of their precious development time to get this new patch deployed so we have more than 38 people online and the EU players can finally sleep safely at night.  

Sorry.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aventador said:

There's 2 servers now why hasn't this been implemented before? And besides it will be a waste of time because they'll be back within a few months or quit the game

Yeah, might have been delayed because... National News reasons.

Second sentence is a hell of a assumption :)

• Like 1

Just now, Christendom said:

And somehow 1 national news forum managed to do just fine over the last year for the current 2 servers that had more than double the population of potential content creators than we do at present.  The special snow flakes can make do.

Im just trying to save the devs every possible second of their precious development time to get this new patch deployed so we have more than 38 people online and the EU players can finally sleep safely at night.  

Sorry.

So many of us will play Global and are already over that sentiment.

We are discussing separate boards :) not acting "marriage counselors", pun intended.

32 minutes ago, Christendom said:

So....you made the devs give you a shiny brand new server just so you guys can feel safe and now you want a new forums too?  What else would you like?  A pony?

4015b8364646e7fb3beb06196a25cfd5.jpg

I'd also like to see two different forums.

If that is not feasible then we'd need at least Thread Prefixes 'PvP EU' and 'PvP Global' to filter the National News forum.

Thread Prefixes are standard in Invision Power Boards and shouldn't be too hard to activate.

39 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Why not? Let them have their rope. Besides, we'll just "forum-flip" their posts. And they'll whine that we did so when they were asleep.:rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hethwill said:

Why keep scratching the wound !?...

Many of us will go to Global and keep our conviction of a unified server without acting like the rear end of mules.

In all honestly I don't care... I just am sick of hearing I want I want I want from these people. It's rediculous

9 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Why keep scratching the wound !?...

Many of us will go to Global and keep our conviction of a unified server without acting like the rear end of mules.

It's a good idea and should of be done months ago.  But since the EU players want it, it'll suddenly get done.  That's my problem.  

Can't we just use one forum!!!!

Devs just add a colour code on topics to show which server it relates too!!!

Global server news =red tag

European server new = blue tag

Not hard is it. Nxt thing the new eu server will demand is there eu server stops using English and all text is transferred into the biggest non English language!!!  

Just use colour codes for topics!! This forum will just be red anyway.. (tribunal will be blue)

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

It's a question Guy. Not any demande or ask. Btw i dont have vote so far. Stop the salt pz.

It looks like i'm like a red flag in front of bull all the Time i write anything

Bulls are color blind. They react to the movement of the cape being whipped around by the matador.

We just react to your cape.;)

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

We have acted as two comunitys under one roof for years! Why all of a sudden have you been given an inch, instead of being greatful, you now demand a yard!!

Just use a simple and colourful code to topics. With a key at the top. Then people can view what they want. Christ most players don't even know national news is here!

• Like 2