Game-Labs Forum

A letter to Snow Flake, The Truth Hurts

JobaSet

Guest sruPL

"you should stop reading if you disagree with anything I have said so far"

Are you trolling here, right? This seem just like trolling. Looks like you just want here a group of people that would agree with you and give positive feedback / opinion. Kinda "Anyone who disagrees, go home. I don't give a damn about your point of view" selfish way of thinking. Many bad suggestions and arguments, but some might be good. What hurts my eyes the most is the fact of "more players = victory"

The bigger number of players needed / that could be used means the lesser experience required. Let's change Port Battles into 100 vs 100 instead, first team to get full 100 players or just basically more will more likely win. You try to make this game look like a Soviet / Chinese tactic of huge manpower / meatshields / cannon fodders leading to win. 

Also you seem to be very narrow-minded, especially when fully excluding solo playing. Lonely wolves, privateers, hunters. You try to call for realism, but yet you fail on bunch of other fields with that. Solo hunting is very accurate for Age of Sail game, big pirate fleets above 10 ships is very unrealistic. Hell, any pirate sailing ships bigger than 4th rates sounds super unrealistic. 

You also want to turn Nation vs Nation kind of RvR into Clan vs Clan, which would only fit the Pirates way of playing (Outlaws, Republic of Pirates etc.). That way of thinking is probably affected by the fact that you only / mostly play as a pirate.

Also you criticize again realism and "Star Trek teleports" while you ignore the facts of Teamspeak communication Star Trek Technology and Star Trek Chat Technology :) Yes, let's turn this game into talking to nearby characters and ship contacting via flags / signals / heiling.

"If I keep attacking over and over.I am faster than you.You are just lucky because you have a 20 sec timer that allows you to get into a great position at start of battle. If your timing is good."

Or... Your OW is loading faster because you have SSD, or... there is no speed difference at certain point of sail. (Sailing profiles). Or... You are just faster raising sails by spamming W in OW. Better time reaction. Or... and so on, so on...

Dumping cargo would be very good mechanic combined with and option, that hunter can pick up the dumped cargo, unless it's something that quickly drowns (higher density then water, poor physics) :)

Yet again about solo playing, you are very ignorant about that. Some players don't have the time to get involved into clan life / playstyle. Some players don't like sailing in groups. 

"There is No such thing as a Gank Squad, it is just a group of players(friends) looking to get bested by another group of friends in an epic battle. "

By epic battles you mean 20vs1? Jajajajaja

Edited by sruPL

Guest sruPL
58 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

Yep 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/84842993830825101/97A6DCAF733827F037507B7485C074FE4600B0BE/ 

this is my best 4 ver 1 and only reason Blue got away was time ran out

Take note what tiger was in

I was studying calculus, but I might not understand something. For me that looks like a 3v4. If you wanna see real 1v4 or 1v3, ask Liquicity or Zooloo for some screenshots :) Also by the way, I find using AI fleets as a very cowardlish strategy. Meatshields that are supposed to tank, chain spam, increase the BR or help you evade the fight, escape. 

Edited by sruPL

2 minutes ago, sruPL said:

"you should stop reading if you disagree with anything I have said so far" You should have stopped mate

Are you trolling here, right? This seem just like trolling. Many bad suggestions and arguments, but some might be good. What hurts my eyes the most is the fact of "more players = victory" This guy may need a tshirt that is trolling

The bigger number of players needed / that could be used means the lesser experience required. Let's change Port Battles into 100 vs 100 instead, first team to get full 100 players or just basically more will more likely win. You try to make this game look like a Soviet / Chinese tactic of huge manpower / meatshields / cannon fodders leading to win. Nope he needs a tshirt

Image result for care bear t shirt

Also you seem to be very narrow-minded, especially when fully excluding solo playing.  Lonely wolves, privateers, hunters. You try to call for realism, but yet you fail on bunch of other fields with that. Solo hunting is very accurate for Age of Sail game, big pirate fleets above 10 ships is very unrealistic. Hell, any pirate sailing ships bigger than 4th rates sounds super unrealistic.

I Solo 95% of the time mate and I don't cry when I die to 5+ attacking me

You also want to turn Nation vs Nation kind of RvR into Clan vs Clan, which would only fit the Pirates way of playing (Outlaws, Republic of Pirates etc.). That way of thinking is probably affected by the fact that you only / mostly play as a pirate. LOL you are a trip. only/mostly wtf is that.

Also you criticize again realism and "Star Trek teleports" while you ignore the facts of Teamspeak communication Star Trek Technology and Star Trek Chat Technology :) Yes, let's turn this game into talking to nearby characters and ship contacting via flags / signals / heiling. Let me see team speak versus crew on a boat with me and Naval flags.

"If I keep attacking over and over.I am faster than you.You are just lucky because you have a 20 sec timer that allows you to get into a great position at start of battle. If your timing is good."

Or... Your OW is loading faster because you have SSD, or... there is no speed difference at certain point of sail. (Sailing profiles). Or... You are just faster raising sails by spamming W in OW. Better time reaction. Or... and so on, so on... Dumping cargo would be very good mechanic combined with and option, that hunter can pick up the dumped cargo, unless it's something that quickly drowns (higher density then water, poor physics) :) Yet again my laptop i played on got 12 fps sitting on a fan because everything was over clocked so much. So not true may be now, but, not then

Yet again about solo playing, you are very ignorant about that. Some players don't have the time to get involved into clan life / playstyle. Some players don't like sailing in groups. Then stop being a Carebear and go play World of warships, or do small battles from port.

"There is No such thing as a Gank Squad, it is just a group of players(friends) looking to get bested by another group of friends in an epic battle. "

By epic battles you mean 20vs1? Jajajajaja I hope I am the one,  There can only be one 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sruPL said:

I was studying math, but I might not understand something. For me that looks like a 3v4. If you wanna see real 1v4 or 1v3, ask Liquicity or Zooloo for some screenshots :) Also by the way, I find using AI fleets as a very cowardlish strategy. Meatshields that are supposed to tank, chain spam, increase the BR or help you evade the fight, escape. 

Lol they tagged me and kinda bragging about tagging me and tracking me down in globle.  They shit, when I turned on them and said bring it.  I have plenty of ss of me ver 1 or 4 and win. I have nothing to prove to a carebear

Guest sruPL

I love the fact of calling me a carebear :wub: Almost like calling everyone liberals no matter what their opinions are! Damn libtards be everywhere, everyone who disagrees with me haha

Hell, I love the fact of koltes and other BLACK calling @TommyShelby carebear :wub: It's all about friendship and love <3

Edited by sruPL

Just now, sruPL said:

I love the fact of calling me a carebear :wub: Almost like calling everyone liberals no matter what their opinions are! Damn libtards be everywhere, everyone who disagrees with me haha

If the shirt fits now move along to your safe place.

Guest sruPL
7 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

If the shirt fits now move along to your safe place.

My safe place is right on top of your shipwreck :)

Edited by sruPL

@koltes I get what you and Jobaset are saying, you want the games to be impredictable, and I get that you might like the rush of never being "safe".

I would say that the vast majority of non RvR related battles are around the nation capitals, which means that one side has far more ships near then the other side, always. Meaning that always open battles will always result in one side always being outnumbered. Unles you want to sink every time you go out hunting, you need to be sailing a fast ship to get out of gank fests, you could probably manage a 1vs2 maybe a 1vs3 (i can't). But when it ends up with anything above that you can't win, so you'll need a reno or a pirate refit surprise to make your escape. This would mean that anyone going out with anything else, like indefatigables etc would probably never make it out of any battle alive.

Now in OW battles away from capitals you might not get that problem, and it might me managable to keep the timers open to lure in any passing ship. But as of the last couple of months I probably had only a couple of those battles that were non RvR related. This might be back when numbers pick up.

I usualy hunt solo, or in a small group, and where do you go, to capitals cause its a guaranteed PvP area. Now again we might find plenty of battles elsewhere if numbers pick up, and then open timers would not result in a gank fest.

I think open timers only suits for a certain play style, if you're a group of three fast ships boarding fitted, I'm sure you can pull off a boarding before the cavalry arrives. But thats not my playing style to be fair. If the argument for open timers is you like the element of surprise and the fact you need to adapt to new situations quickly, then I think it doesn't outweigh the disadvantages. It would realy force a certain playstyle upon us which is unrealistic to begin with.  Ships could not undock on a split second, even at Trafalgar part of the franco/spanish fleet could not participate in any meaningfull way for a couple of hours cause they couldn't get to the battle dispite being part of the attack line. Here you can use the increased OW speed to get to a battle where with normal speed you wouldn't make it. It'll be the game of fast taggers and slow heavy hitters all over again.

Thats why I feel that the most realistic battle scenario is with the insta close, where they copy the OW situation into the battleworld including all who could make it to the battle in a descent timeframe (bigger circle). Cause idealy how the game should have looked like is only one world, the open world = battle world. And the insta close is the only RoE that gets close to how battles would look like in that scenario. You know very well how long it takes for you to get to the battle if you're at the outer circle when the battle starts. If you're upwind from the battle you're even less likely to get there (unless in a realy fast ship) as the battle will be sailing away from you.

It requires people to be aware of their position in OW, to be grouped up, to not travel alone. As it realisticly was. Now you can have your group all over the place and when one gets tagged the others can be in the battle in a couple of seconds. So whatever you do in OW doesn't realy matter as long as the one getting tagged or doing the tagging doesn't make a mess of it. Not all battles need to be fair and balanced, certainly not, but an always signaling setting and insta close would probably give the best amount of fun battles.

You say lobby style, thats certainly not where i'm after, I do like the randomness of the battles. I do think there is zero fun to be had when your in a big group chasing one ship, or when you're the one getting chased by a big group. I would just give up on the game if I woudn't have a realy fun long fight from time to time.

Maybe they could just give the option to run battle always open timers for those who  want it, but I think not many will use it.

well as far i can sum it up, ....when i read all the stuff, there is only one big problem with this game...

and that is:  PVE /pvp whiners on this forum...(we want this, we want that, we want nothing)and developers who listen to much to a minority of forum dwellers

why we have all those restrictions and total chaos and the split servers.

let me tell you something in the days of SAIL all the captains and sailors were keelhauled for all the whining they do, and what amazes me more is that the developers take all of it. if it is a newly invented sport or behavior (and only when the limit is reached, they tell you to move on to another game or wait until it is a finished product, what means, well bury yourself because that will never happen)

but all of this is done by the behavior of the players in this game and forum, me included...

remember if there is no flag provided in the game, there will be no flag on your ship to show to the other player. the only thing most players think off is their own rudder on the high seas, and i can ashore you 90 % of all the players in this game, have never been there.or ever will be. well truth hurts, that's the truth

Edited by Thonys

19 hours ago, The Spud said:

What is the perfect battle in your opinion? Is it an even battle where tactics and skill matter or the battles where you cry help in the nation chat and have a dozen of your mates show up to put your team in an advantage.

For me its the even battle where if you win you know you were the better team not the bigger team, therefore i support anything that promotes more even fights. There is no skill needed to fight a 5 vs 1, you're going to win always, for a 5 vs 5 only the better captains can win.

And especialy since the nation population is unbalanced, it would be stronlgy in favour of the bigger nations to have always open battles. Thats why I say, insta close + always signaling + always control.

You're asking for a system that allows a fair fight on the open world. There is no fair fights on the open world. Even when they're close one ship is specced for speed and the other for fighting. The point of open world combat is not a "fair" fight. It's killing the other side. If you're getting caught then you're doing something wrong and you learn from those mistakes.

Signaling just limits BR to make for more "fair" fights. Then you get teammates that can't get in because they're in a connie and other guys hunting your lgv in a suprise. Let's pull out the BR calculator before we even attempt to go help out our mate so none of our other teammates get stuck outside that battle to be ganked because they can't get in. I'll say it again. Fair fights belong in a lobbied battle. We have those.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Thonys, captains were expected to engage the enemy even when in disadvantage of cannon, total.

Let's leave it like that. That's how far we are regarding game and reality.

True and i agree. but sometimes ...

if you hear the sound of seagulls you will notice they have different sounds.. 

• Like 1

Signaling allows friends that are sitting in port to finally grab their guts and join a battle.

OW tagging circle doesn't care about fairness, just what ships are in the area, and is quite big :) ( made a mistake earlier, it is 2 min average speed radius, 4 minutes diameter )

3 hours ago, Duncan McFail said:

You're asking for a system that allows a fair fight on the open world. There is no fair fights on the open world. Even when they're close one ship is specced for speed and the other for fighting. The point of open world combat is not a "fair" fight. It's killing the other side. If you're getting caught then you're doing something wrong and you learn from those mistakes.

Signaling just limits BR to make for more "fair" fights. Then you get teammates that can't get in because they're in a connie and other guys hunting your lgv in a suprise. Let's pull out the BR calculator before we even attempt to go help out our mate so none of our other teammates get stuck outside that battle to be ganked because they can't get in. I'll say it again. Fair fights belong in a lobbied battle. We have those.

I think we differ on the fact that I don't always see the game in "RvR mode", don't get me wrong I play the RvR part and like it very much and i'll try to help as much as I can wherever I can, but when nothing is going down RvR wise and i go out to look for PvP I'm not thinking from the RvR point of view. Then its not my nation vs the other nation, and every enemy ship you can sink is a step closer to victory, I just want to have a fun fight, its captain(s) vs captain(s), not nation vs nation.

Had a battle with some swedes/danes yesterday, fairly even fight about 10vs10 or so, lasted the full 90 minutes. Some sank, some got capped, everybody had great fun. If halfway trough a couple more of us, or more of them would have joined it would have been a 60 minute fight max and far less fun. As the RvR parts are so timed and planned, this game allows for both massive, all goes, sink em all RvR and at the same time in the off times some great long battles where for me its more important to have fun then it is to actualy have a win. And if all battles would always be open, there would be far less of those fun battles.

55 minutes ago, The Spud said:

And if all battles would always be open, there would be far less of those fun battles.

or maybe it would have turned into a 25 ver 25. As more and more people showed up.  That to me, sound more fun. I hate when I sink, and I hate it when me friends sink. So if there is a battle and I can get there I will be there.  If everyone thought about it that way, and every one went, epic battle with reinforcements. Every kind of ship you can think of would be in battles like this. The randomness of it, has got me wanting to long in now.  But what you got now is a 10 ver 10 even (prob not) fight. and people that want to pvp can't.  

The problem is Carebears don't think like that they want safe PVP.

Look at my Stream when I first started doing it. My 1st 2 Days back and Streaming I killed 100 plus people.  People used it to over power me(Gank lol that just told me to ask for more friends), some times I win some times I lose.  I have more vids of me and Simon 2 ver 4/5 in the same ships, and every one headed to the fort. to many to even count.  So you got 1 ver 4/5 I prob going to die(some times).  They will keep coming, but just add one other other clan member 2 my group stops them in their tracks.

Example 1: Dutch called us out (I don't consider all of them carebears they just don't have as much practice as we do). We (2 of us) doing a cures mission. Our mission gets jumped by more than we can handle so we have to bail.  They brag we made you run bla bla bla. Next mission there are 4 of us 2nd rates and 2 1st rates.  After we completed the mission we come out side and see 4 1st rates and 4 2nd-3rd rates. (We all knew how they where outside I was streaming even noted the spike in viewers)  They came at us 8v4 (was in formed it was 9 but 1 got discon on tag, damn pirate hacks),  they freaked out when we headed at them and I tagged them. Now by the Definition of carebears that is a Gank Squad but not to us, as all of them sank and we lost none.( Most of us were sinking or about 2)  My point here is that not all of the 8 were carebears and they should have wiped the floor with us. But, they didn't, we took full control of the battle and won it.

I can go on and on, I don't even consider the ones we fought in gankSquad.  They were trying to defend their lands plane and Simple and should have had backup. But they could not get it due to Stupid timers. The game as is limits PVP, when it should embrace it, good, bad or the ugly.

Edited by JobaSet

22 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

or maybe it would have turned into a 25 ver 25. As more and more people showed up.  That to me, sound more fun. I hate when I sink, and I hate it when me friends sink. So if there is a battle and I can get there I will be there.  If everyone thought about it that way, and every one went, epic battle with reinforcements. Every kind of ship you can think of would be in battles like this. The randomness of it, has got me wanting to long in now.  But what you got now is a 10 ver 10 even (prob not) fight. and people that want to pvp can't.  

What sounds fun to you sounds like crap to me. 

And so i'm a carebear because i have no interest in 25v25 battles?
Because i like knowing that, when i tag something/get tagged on the OW, only the ships i can see will be in the battle? 
- To me it is no fun that i can be in an awesome little battle and then 20 minutes into it, the enemy has 10 ships join the fight. 

If you want 25v25 you can do port battles, if you want 25v25 you can gather 25 ships and sail in a fleet. If you sail like that in the right places you will usually get yourself a 25v25. 
And thats not it! You can also do "Large battles". I mean, we've done that a shitton in the past where we'd write in global chat: "Hey everyone, lets do a large battle in 20 minutes. Join with whatever ship you want!". 

So it isn't like there is no chance for you to get your 25v25 battles now. 

However if you make it so everyone can join an ongoing fight there will be no place for the people who likes 1v1's and small group fights. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As for you statement about solo players.. 
Its utterly ridicoulus man. Some of us actually enjoy the solo gameplay. 
From the sound of it you want to force your playstyle on everyone, which is kind of a dick move isn't it? 

The 2 minute timer/insta-close + large pull circle RoE makes it so there is room for all kinds of players. Solo, small group and large group players. 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry i don't agree with your opinion, JobaSet, the lord of PvP. 
Cheers. 
Tommy Shelby. 

• Like 6

@JobaSet That 4vs8 could probably have turned in a 4 vs 16 or more if the timer would have remained open. You can never win if the enemy can keep pouring in ships till its an insta win. Thats what i'm trying to say its going to be mega gankfest if battles stay open cause 80% of the battles are near a capital or area where one side can bring enough ships to fill the battle and the other will get none. And you probably were very happy after your 4vs8 victory, but thats only because it didn't turn into a 4vs16.

I can perfectly do with a 2 minute timer or an insta close timer cause it has fixed factors, you know the amount and type of ships and you can start to construct a strategy and so can the enemy. And you play your little game of chess where you think ahead and you try to predict moves or force errors, and in the end its the starting positions, the strategy combined with the skillset of the captains that will determine who's going to win the battle. And not a SoL fleet who jumps in to roflstomp your whole operation. There'll be no GG at the end of that match.

You probably like fighting against the odds, cause a normal even battle is too easy, fair enough. But you can still tag bigger fleets with the insta close or timer option. And you can get a 4vs8 that will not turn into a 4vs25.

1 hour ago, The Spud said:

@JobaSet That 4vs8 could probably have turned in a 4 vs 16 or more if the timer would have remained open. You can never win if the enemy can keep pouring in ships till its an insta win. Thats what i'm trying to say its going to be mega gankfest if battles stay open cause 80% of the battles are near a capital or area where one side can bring enough ships to fill the battle and the other will get none. And you probably were very happy after your 4vs8 victory, but thats only because it didn't turn into a 4vs16. We were in there land So they should have the Advantage

I can perfectly do with a 2 minute timer or an insta close timer cause it has fixed factors, you know the amount and type of ships and you can start to construct a strategy and so can the enemy. And you play your little game of chess where you think ahead and you try to predict moves or force errors, and in the end its the starting positions, the strategy combined with the skillset of the captains that will determine who's going to win the battle. And not a SoL fleet who jumps in to roflstomp your whole operation. There'll be no GG at the end of that match.

You probably like fighting against the odds, cause a normal even battle is too easy, fair enough. But you can still tag bigger fleets with the insta close or timer option. And you can get a 4vs8 that will not turn into a 4vs25.

I love the fight Don't care if I win or lose. Do I get upset when I do oyea,  Do I cry about on the Forums No

Edited by JobaSet
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TommyShelby said:

What sounds fun to you sounds like crap to me. 

And so i'm a carebear because i have no interest in 25v25 battles?
Because i like knowing that, when i tag something/get tagged on the OW, only the ships i can see will be in the battle? 
- To me it is no fun that i can be in an awesome little battle and then 20 minutes into it, the enemy has 10 ships join the fight.  Yea, so why were you in battle any ways? running up or Down Host- in OW

If you want 25v25 you can do port battles, I do, but they are a joke to me. I HAVE only seen 2, 25/25 battles in last 6 months as a Pirate. if you want 25v25 you can gather 25 ships and sail in a fleet. If you sail like that in the right places you will usually get yourself a 25v25. Not on PVP2, 10 or 12 1st rates will Shut down US or Brits.  They wont come out.
And thats not it! You can also do "Large battles". I mean, we've done that a shitton in the past where we'd write in global chat: "Hey everyone, lets do a large battle in 20 minutes. Join with whatever ship you want!". Hmm just like Wold of Warships I did not pay for that mate

So it isn't like there is no chance for you to get your 25v25 battles now. In OW Not seen it yet,

However if you make it so everyone can join an ongoing fight there will be no place for the people who likes 1v1's and small group fights. You can still 1v1 Attack me, don't think I will need back up for you. But I might you never know. Man what a ride.

As for you statement about solo players.. 
Its utterly ridicoulus man. Some of us actually enjoy the solo gameplay.  I love solo Play, Do it more than most as I work and Play at same time. 
From the sound of it you want to force your playstyle on everyone, which is kind of a dick move isn't it? Hey if its a dick move, and I am the bad guy here, so be it. Everyone that thinks Like me, do not post on the forums they would rather play.

The 2 minute timer/insta-close + large pull circle RoE makes it so there is room for all kinds of players. Solo, small group and large group players. Again that is what will make this game fail.  They are in a lose lose atm but they are going ot have to make a choice soon.  You can't make a balanced game that caters to everyone's play-style you will have no players or wants to play.

Sorry i don't agree with your opinion, JobaSet, the lord of PvP. Can I quote you on this?
Cheers. 
Tommy Shelby. 

Damn over all that was so bad you don't even get a T-Shirt mate.  If you don't Like it don't discuses it, move along

2 hours ago, JobaSet said:

Yea, so why were you in battle any ways? running up or Down Host- in OW

Please rephrase this. I don't understand. (English is not my first language.) 

do, but they are a joke to me. I HAVE only seen 2, 25/25 battles in last 6 months as a Pirate. if you want 25v25 you can gather 25 ships and sail in a fleet. If you sail like that in the right places you will usually get yourself a 25v25. Not on PVP2, 10 or 12 1st rates will Shut down US or Brits.  They wont come out.

They are a joke to you? So you dont want 25v25s? 
- Btw, have you considered the fact that maybe, just maybe, the low amount of 25v25/Large Group fights on PvP 2 might have something to do with the low amount of players? 
- - I mean, on PvP 1 i've seen plenty of 25v25s/Large Group fights on the OW. 

Hmm just like Wold of Warships I did not pay for that mate

Fair enough, good thing you have other options too right?... ;)

In OW Not seen it yet,

I refer you to my comment to the second quote. 

You can still 1v1 Attack me, don't think I will need back up for you. But I might you never know. Man what a ride.

Yeah i'm sure you'd win. I'm not very good at NA and especially not at 1v1s. 
But what is your point? Your very much going away from the subject at hand. Is it because i am right in my statement maybe? :)

I love solo Play, Do it more than most as I work and Play at same time. 

Then i ask you, why do you want most battles to turn into large disorganized fights? 
Do you prefer the big fights? If so thats totally fine, however don't you think there should be room for the solo hunter as well as the "trafalgar" players? 

Hey if its a dick move, and I am the bad guy here, so be it. Everyone that thinks Like me, do not post on the forums they would rather play.

Erhm, okay. It ain't true but whatever :)

Again that is what will make this game fail.  They are in a lose lose atm but they are going ot have to make a choice soon.  You can't make a balanced game that caters to everyone's play-style you will have no players or wants to play.

Sure you can, the RoE caters to everyone's play-style right now. 
You can do 1v1's, small group fights and large group fights on the OW with the current RoE. Maybe not with just 100 people online but that is besides the point. The mechanics in place are made for a bigger playerbase because that is expected at release. 
Imagine 10 minute timers with 2000 players online, every single fight would turn into a huge mess of a fight and everyone and their mother would call their friends to come aid them in battle. Not fun for anyone except those that sail around with 25 friends. 

Aaand yes! You can quote me if you feel like that'll boost your confidence ;)

"If you don't like it, don't discuss it." 
Erhm aren't you being slightly hypocritical now?
- You don't like the current system and so you started a discussion about it.
- I don't like what you suggest and so i'll discuss it with you. 

*Facepalm* 

Edited by TommyShelby
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, JobaSet said:

I love the fight Don't care if I win or lose. Do I get upset when I do oyea,  Do I cry about on the Forums No

I don't cry on the forums about losing a ship, I just don't want stuff implemented that is going to increase the amount of shitty fights. I care more about the wasted time fighting something that isn't fun instead of actualy losing. My gaming time is limited, and last thing I want to do is spending a whole night getting insta sunk or having to run from a battle, where I could have a ton of good battles. The game is about fun, and the more fun people are having the more they will log on, and the more people will see reviews and play the game. No timers is not going to do that.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Forphuxakes said:

Wake up mate, you think we don't know the population of the server has gone to shit?

Have you considered that maybe the server pop is that low is because 75% of the ports on the map are the Mega US/GB/Dutch care-bear Alliance(+60% of the player base cant even attack each other)? Might aswell just make it a PvE server...

We all know the pops are down, but when US can still bring 25 in none prime time (they have brought up to enough to fill two port battles with GB/DUTCH) we know it's not a numbers game on there side. It's a fact they only choose to fight when they have winning odds.  When we can get 25 they all disappear and stop playing.   It's why they are zerging us right now.  I have yet to see them bring close to our numbers of 5-10  as they been having like 15-25 the last week with some out side.  They only come out and fight when they can win no matter what, but as we seen in past fight that doesn't even all ways work for them.

Like I been telling them month why folks stop playing, cause they have nothing to do if they can't attack the other most populated nations.  So they either stop logging in or they go pirate.