Game-Labs Forum

Preliminary announcement about the wipe and recommended player actions.

13 minutes ago, PG Monkey said:

At the moment any xp you gain applies to all servers..after the wipe it will only apply to the server you gained it on (thats how I read it anyway ) :)

Correct. Characters will be stand-alone per server. No synchronization between different characters in different servers.

4 hours ago, Honourable Bluetooth said:

OK. 

1. Why don't you all just create characters on all servers whether you play on them not.

2. Try the servers after wipe, see who is there, how it plays and balances.

3.  Redeem your xp if your happy.

4. Live with it and continue to test the game in a positive light with constructive criticism.

It's really not difficult and I don't know how many times or ways the devs have to explain it.

Hell, I even made one on the PvE server, and I loathe fighting AI.  Why?  Because you never know.  Maybe a family member decides they want to play.  Maybe I suffer a personality-changing injury :P

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Powderhorn said:

Hell, I even made one on the PvE server, and I loathe fighting AI.  Why?  Because you never know.  Maybe a family member decides they want to play.  Maybe I suffer a personality-changing injury :P

Back when foreman worked across all the servers if you had it on one char was pretty much the only reason I been on PvE and I have gone on there to test things out a few times.   I figure it could be a good way to recruit folks and maybe do some trade.  Part of the reason I bought a second account was the fact you can't play on two serves with two different chars and not craft one both.  If I had my crafting separated you would prob seen me a lot more on PvP1 during the off hours when PvP2 was slow (EU prime times), but why would I want to play a char i can't craft with cause I'm using all my labor hours on PvP2?   Now we can play on both servers and do different things. I can do my pirate stuff on PvP Global and than I could do national stuff over on PvP EU if I got bored or something.  Hell I might even go to PvE to test some things......nah I think I'll just stay away from that place lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Honourable Bluetooth said:

OK. 

1. Why don't you all just create characters on all servers whether you play on them not.

4. Live with it and continue to test the game in a positive light with constructive criticism.

It's really not difficult and I don't know how many times or ways the devs have to explain it.

Well said.

+1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baptiste Gallouédec said:

I am a pvp1 player, do i have to create an account on pvp2 then sync it if i plan to go on the EU server after the maj while keeping my xp ?

On ‎05‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 10:41 AM, Honourable Bluetooth said:

OK. 

1 hour ago, Baptiste Gallouédec said:

I am a pvp1 player, do i have to create an account on pvp2 then sync it if i plan to go on the EU server after the maj while keeping my xp ?

No harm doing so. But PvP1 becomes PvP EU after the wipe, so no need either.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Going to try it here aswell, but I received only 3 redeemables. My character in pve is gone, but i never played there so its not a major issue. 

The redeemables I got are: yacht and 2x forged papers. Never got the exp or crafting exp. 

I deleted character, remade it (same nation + same name) = no solution. 

I deleted character, new name + new nations = no solution

I deleted character, new name + original nation = no solution. 

I'm kind of sad that i lost my flag captain rank (valggenkapitein) and I have to start all over. I don't care about the ships, I just want my exp back :( 

7 minutes ago, Amendus said:

Going to try it here aswell, but I received only 3 redeemables. My character in pve is gone, but i never played there so its not a major issue. 

The redeemables I got are: yacht and 2x forged papers. Never got the exp or crafting exp. 

I deleted character, remade it (same nation + same name) = no solution. 

I deleted character, new name + new nations = no solution

I deleted character, new name + original nation = no solution. 

I'm kind of sad that i lost my flag captain rank (valggenkapitein) and I have to start all over. I don't care about the ships, I just want my exp back :( 

You where suppose to do all that before the patch. If you have not been in game for a long time or not every made a char on that server you won't get any of your old XP/Rank.  What server did you play on before?  

I had an account on pvp one and pve servers, but my main issue is my pvp one account (pvp eu now) 

and if i would have deleted my character before the wipe than i would not get an exp redeemable, so i dont see why i had to delete or rename a character before the wipe?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Just a question:

I have an account on all servers with max xp and craft level. If I go to global (I play on EU) I can see the same character I have in the other server.

So, if I want to join global but changing my name and my nation, how do I do it?

Do I have to log in, delete character and not redeem my xp? If I do so, can I create another character and the xp will be there?

Thanks

21 minutes ago, newbe said:

Hello.

Just a question:

I have an account on all servers with max xp and craft level. If I go to global (I play on EU) I can see the same character I have in the other server.

So, if I want to join global but changing my name and my nation, how do I do it?

Do I have to log in, delete character and not redeem my xp? If I do so, can I create another character and the xp will be there?

Thanks

If you have logged in and not redeemed any of the redeemables then yes.  You can delete the character and remake it.  

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Rear Admiral Leif Larsen said:

hej do you loose every thing ? or do you keep like gold and xp/ranks

If you took the steps described prior to the wipe you'll have redeemables for your game XP, craft XP, and 4 ships. No gold.