Game-Labs Forum

Dutch All-Call Poll

van der Clam

Dutch Nation Poll  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which server will you likely play most often?

2. 2. Does your clan intend to participate in the Dutch High Council [DHC]?

On 31-3-2017 at 10:33 PM, Davos Seasworth said:

We should be asking for clan names along with individuals looking to go Dutch. 

Also I am considering setting up a Teamspeak server for smaller clans from any faction. Create a hub for naval action. Private channels.

for what server EU or Global? if EU can we than also use it for council meeting and diplomat talk with other nations?

Edited by D4mi4n
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any other Dutch or other nationals considering a switch to Dutch on this forum? So far only 40 have responded and it seems almost an even split on both answers. I was truly hoping for about 40 regularly active Dutchmates on the Global Server, tbh. :) 

On 31.3.2017 at 5:22 PM, Lancella Dutch de Wildt said:

All just a pack of lies to lure us in!!

;)

? Why should he?

It is not a secret that with alliances gone, new possibilities are given

"1 door is closing, another one opening" ;)

Hi. if the Dutch "nation" ( player base) split on EU-GLOBAL servers , then the EU server population will be to small, to weak . I think other nationalty player thinking of nation change also , trying leave from Dutch side. ( bcs. seeing how weak the Dutch people are now. )

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, hiclipucli said:

Hi. if the Dutch "nation" ( player base) split on EU-GLOBAL servers , then the EU server population will be to small, to weak . I think other nationalty player thinking of nation change also , trying leave from Dutch side. ( bcs. seeing how weak the Dutch people are now. )

Yes thats true, the Dutch nation is already failing to maintain its ports before the wipe was announced. After the wipe even less RvR people will be around on both servers sailing under a Dutch flag. So yes without an alliance we will not even be able to fill a portbattle, let alone winning it. Not only on the EU server, also on the global server. So we desperately need alliances to survive, or handshake treaties and hope nations will keep their promises.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

To summarize the poll results. Roughly half voted for staying at EU server and majority voted against any counsels. This is smth I can definitely live with :)

Anyway, DAS and KEELH joining VP on EU server. It's gonna be tough, but definitely fun. VP is now the nation of opportunities. So, join in, gentlemen! ... if you dare

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Stilgar said:

To summarize the poll results. Roughly half voted for staying at EU server and majority voted against any counsels. This is smth I can definitely live with :)

Anyway, DAS and KEELH joining VP on EU server. It's gonna be tough, but definitely fun. VP is now the nation of opportunities. So, join in, gentlemen! ... if you dare

Great news that KEELH is coming along as well, now I'm almost tempted to go Dutch.