Game-Labs Forum

Enlarged Chickamauga results- bug??

Wright29

I was going over results of Chickamauga. It's been a bit since I've played this particular campaign. While there was quite a bit of fighting these results seem... off. Everything on the enemy's side should be cut in half I believe. My reasoning is that each general popped up twice in the summary screen. 

This was on BG difficulty only, so having 180K infantry would be a bit extreme. I should note that the weapon drop was 25K, so the percentage there holds up. But maybe that was doubled incorrectly too. 

Has anyone else had this problem?

Chickamauga US results.png

9 hours ago, Nick Thomadis said:

Have you played this battle with the current beta or live version?

Did you save many times during the battle. Can you report to us this problem with button, if you have a save mid battle?

This was .77 patch. I'll transfer the file to the mac that was .77 (which I originally played it on) and will report the bug. I have a save at the very end of the battle. 90K enemies with 58K enemy casualties sounds just about right. 

14 hours ago, Wright29 said:

This was .77 patch. I'll transfer the file to the mac that was .77 (which I originally played it on) and will report the bug. I have a save at the very end of the battle. 90K enemies with 58K enemy casualties sounds just about right. 

Thank you, we got your report. We will take a look.