Game-Labs Forum

Next update?

Nox165

I think they are. It's potentially an almost never ending battle. Without fast forward I think it will take at least 3-4 hours to get through. Hard to test properly as well but we're trying.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Koro said:

I think they are. It's potentially an almost never ending battle. Without fast forward I think it will take at least 3-4 hours to get through. Hard to test properly as well but we're trying.

Good to know, no rush, plenty of other games to hold me over.

• Like 1

On 29 mars 2017 at 11:49 PM, rickdiesel2k said:

To be a good soldier, you must love the army. To be a good commander, you must be willing to order the death of the thing you love.

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.”

attributed to General George S. Patton

Edited by Nicolas I

1 hour ago, XCLBR said:

then what?

Then you get to shelf the game because it doesn't have mp, but will probably keep playing secretly anyway, (400 hours spent in game and still unhappy with the amount of time you got out of it lol), a new game will come and you'll buy it even though you say now that you won't, and you'll continue to troll for mp. 

10 hours ago, Koro said:

Then you get to shelf the game because it doesn't have mp, but will probably keep playing secretly anyway, (400 hours spent in game and still unhappy with the amount of time you got out of it lol), a new game will come and you'll buy it even though you say now that you won't, and you'll continue to troll for mp. 

Imo I have spent 250ish hours in this game, I am pretty sure I got my moneys worth, if darth adds more custom battles... like (full map f burg) i could see myself playing another 200 hours!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nox165 said:

Imo I have spent 250ish hours in this game, I am pretty sure I got my moneys worth, if darth adds more custom battles... like (full map f burg) i could see myself playing another 200 hours!

Almost my sentiments exactly. I have spent a lot more money on games I have a lot less hours played than this one. And it isn't even in its final release yet. 

I can see me playing it off and on for many more years to come. 

31 minutes ago, Nox165 said:

Severs cost money

amigo

They don't nessesarily need servers.  But whether or not it's work adding after seeing how few people did MP in UG:G (regardless of how bad X says the ui was, if you wanted to play MP, you'd have manned through it).