Game-Labs Forum

Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Corona Lisa

11 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Did have my share of Arma3 Battle Royale. What makes this different ? ( apart from being more ego-shooty and less milsim )

The BR mod is from the same guy who made this game, so there are a lot of similarities.

Id say Battlegrounds is a bit more arcade (more cars, more ammo drops) and plays faster which makes it more beginner friendly. Still a very tactical and intense game with constant adrenaline kicks and heartattacks.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JonSnowLetsGo said:

The BR mod is from the same guy who made this game, so there are a lot of similarities.

Id say Battlegrounds is a bit more arcade (more cars, more ammo drops) and plays faster which makes it more beginner friendly. Still a very tactical and intense game with constant adrenaline kicks and heartattacks.

Thank you :)

• Like 1

i realy enjoy this game, I have played H1Z1 KofK and this game feels so much better then that, A game will take max about 30 a 35 min to win it, I think the balance of loot and vehicles is not bad, still a lot of houses have no guns or just a pistol or crosbow and the vehicles are just easy for travel but not OP at all.Its easy to kill people in a car.

only thing that they realy have to do and what they are doing is optimizing the game, dense area's or artillery fire can give you some lagspikes and there are sometimes crashes

But overall Im enjoying the game quite a bit

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Whats new with 1.0? The desert map probably?

I played a lil bit yesterday, but damn you really have to put voice comms on muted, especially in the starting lobby and in the plane, so many special snowflakes xd

Just now, Liq said:

Whats new with 1.0? The desert map probably?

I played a lil bit yesterday, but damn you really have to put voice comms on muted, especially in the starting lobby and in the plane, so many special snowflakes xd

New map, better performance, sound adjusted, balancing, new weapons, new cars, new UI

in detail:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1576688908114257245

• Like 1