Game-Labs Forum

How to create 2nd character on different server?

Kpt Lautenschlaeger

Question

Ahoy there,

I am currently with one character on PVP EU, and will move that character to the EU server come the wipe.

For various reasons I'd like to create a second character to play on the Global server also. How do I do that?

I assume that I would need to create second steam account (with a different eMail address), and set up the character through that, am I right?

14 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Lannes said:

Do you have to pay for each account/character?

Hello Lannes,

no, as before you can have one charakter on each server. This means you can play a different nation on each server if you like.

regards

Berend

Edited by Karpfanger
  • Like 1

On 3/27/2017 at 5:52 AM, Kpt Lautenschlaeger said:

Ahoy there,

I am currently with one character on PVP EU, and will move that character to the EU server come the wipe.

For various reasons I'd like to create a second character to play on the Global server also. How do I do that

Unless you want to start from scratch on the Global server you should create a character now on the PVP2 server before the wipe (and on the PVE server as well in case you might want to someday give that a try). Your XP will synchronize now but not later.

On 27.3.2017 at 3:00 PM, Kpt Lautenschlaeger said:

Thanks for the lightning response.

So, could I even create the new character now on the PvP US, and then move the first to the EU, the second to the Global server, come the wipe?

Well you became too many answers imo :)

If you want to have 1 char per server AFTER the wipe, you need a new Steam account for another char, means buying game again.

5 minutes ago, Lannes said:

I tried to create another character by going to PvE, but the message is:

Lannes cannot create another character, that player already exists.

There's a character named Lannes in the server already. You will have to use another name.

Fairly common choice for a french name of a character I must say.

23 hours ago, Hethwill said:

There's a character named Lannes in the server already. You will have to use another name.

Fairly common choice for a french name of a character I must say.

Thanks for the reply. But, no, I did not try to create a Lannes character. I had no chance. The player Lannes on Steam is I, so they won't let me create another character without having another account, I surmise.

This is the message even before I try to create a character after Steam connects:

'ERROR Master database synchronization failures: Player Lannes cannot be created in the shard at the moment. Such a player already exists.'

Edited by Lannes

48 minutes ago, Lannes said:

This is the message even before I try to create a character after Steam connects:

'ERROR Master database synchronization failures: Player Lannes cannot be created in the shard at the moment. Such a player already exists.'

Thanks for the full error message. Being verified.

• Like 1