Game-Labs Forum

PvP Global poll... who you sailing for??

Diceman

PvP Global population poll  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation do you plan to sail for on PvP Global?

• Britain
    • France
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Dutch
    • Danes
    • Pirates
    • America

With the coming wipe and server changes, there is much concern over ensuring that the nation's are balanced to prevent zergs and nation steamrolling... I thought it might help to get an idea of what the populations of the nations will look like when the severs restart. So... who you gonna sail for??

This is for PvP Global only. Thank you!!

We are the defender of Humanity , we are the Dutch Republic's blazing sword , The Republic's crushing fist , hundred and billion of hand ready to die for the mission in the cold unforgiving sea , We are The Dutch  Navy.

WOW.

Never thought the DUTCH NAVY would look like it as posted in this vid....:)

2 minutes ago, Wilson09 said:

We are the defender of Humanity , we are the Dutch Republic's blazing sword , The Republic's crushing fist , hundred and billion of hand ready to die for the mission in the cold unforgiving sea , We are The Dutch  Navy.

WOW.

Never thought the DUTCH NAVY would look like it as posted in this vid....:)

??? :D

16 hours ago, Jœrnson said:

I played soccer with the left one, when he was a veteran and I was allowed to join the senior squad as a junior. lol

Don't know how this reflects on me..but the left one is well known for attending all matches with a Dutch cheese on his head.

kaashoed.png?w=130

Edited by Cornelis Evertsen de Oude
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Christendom said:

I think it would be in everyone's best interest to wait and decide after the meeting.  

Please explain why it is my best interest to wait to decide 

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

Regardless of how the meeting goes, it is good to see those who will go to a nation whatever the outcome.

BORK BORK BORK

Bork Bork Bork! Praise be to the Sweedish Chef! Hide your women hide your gold the Swedes are coming!

• Like 1

Isn't it good to know what nation people want to sail for before telling them who they should (or worst case scenario, have to) sail for?

7 hours ago, Aegir said:

Isn't it good to know what nation people want to sail for before telling them who they should (or worst case scenario, have to) sail for?

This is exactly why I posted this poll, plus the fact that someone asked for a poll in the April 1st Clan Overlords Meeting post reply chain...

I'll go wherever my clan goes, which may or may not be pirates. It mostly depends on where we'd get the most pvp and which nations would need more players. I'd hate for us to join the largest nation and make everything a gankfest.