Game-Labs Forum

PvP Global poll... who you sailing for??

Diceman

PvP Global population poll  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation do you plan to sail for on PvP Global?

• Britain
    • France
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Dutch
    • Danes
    • Pirates
    • America

On 3/25/2017 at 11:01 AM, Christendom said:

If I really need to explain it to you it'd be a waste of my time.  

Well by my thoughts I dont need to wait till after the meeting. My friends who are coming back have decided we will be Sweden again. Sweden seems like it wont have a huge population. So if we go and play as US timezone players there it leaves plenty of opportunity for PvP and fun. Now if you could give an actual answer as to why I shouldnt already plan on joining my friends in the Sweden then maybe your point of EVERYONE could stand otherwise I think you should rephrase that.

3 hours ago, Anne Wildcat said:

I'm sailing for rats no matter what. Not sure which server though.  May start on both and see which one has more open sea enemies and less rats that should be nats. 

We where talking about that yesterday.   That most of us in our clan was going to stay pirate, but a few was thinking of going national cause the higher population is going to mean harder to get resources since we won't have as many ports, but we also have alts so we plan to prob roll into one nations with them and just play pirates on the side for OW PvP.   It's really all up in the air until we get closer to the merge of who goes where and the population status and of course the alliances that happen.  So yah I think I'll keep my main a pirate and maybe my Dane the same, but my second pirate might go national too.  Since my Dane is low level  was thinking of making him one of the PvE nations to play over in that area.  That way I can play as a nation and get into the big RvR stuff and than I can just save my pirate for the fun nights I don't want to do anything as a group or just feel like doing a bunch of trader and solo hunting.

Also I got a big feeling with the Pirate vs Pirate mechanics there is going to be a lot of Clan vs Clan clashing in the pirates.

While I prob still make a char on the PvP EU server, I prob won't play over there cause of ping unless it's for when I'm bored or if something happens to the global server.   That and I will be honest if they put the Global server in EU I'll prob stop playing the game as much.   

• Like 1

We [PFK] and some other poles (we hope) got TS meeting next friday so maybe we will know something more after... We will discuss both server and nation choosing. We still have over 180 members in clan list and we want see as many as possible back online after wipe.

On 3/26/2017 at 11:10 AM, Diceman said:

This is exactly why I posted this poll, plus the fact that someone asked for a poll in the April 1st Clan Overlords Meeting post reply chain...

On 4/1/2017 at 7:02 PM, Diceman said:

Well... the clan masters have had their meeting....

Who you sailing for???

2 hours ago, Diceman said:

Keep voting people... that way the "next" meeting... maybe the clan overlords will have a better idea of what the server population will look like... so they can balance it...

^^ the sarcasm is real

29 minutes ago, Angus McGregor said:

The person with a problem seems to be you. The poll was requested... he's putting in a plug for people to respond to it. Seems simple enough. No idea why you seem to be struggling with the concept.

Doesn't really seem like I'm the one with the problem here.  It's fairly obvious.  

I am curious what his might be

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Christendom said:

^^ the sarcasm is real

Doesn't really seem like I'm the one with the problem here.  It's fairly obvious.  

I am curious what his might be

Thin skinned much?!?!?!

The fact of the matter is this poll was requested in your very own topic chain announcing the summit...

To conduct such a meeting without knowing how the masses are leaning towards going seems... unwise... Someone even started a straw poll during your summit when you already had one (mine) up on this forum that you poo poo'd...

Your attitude during these exchanges has been that no decisions need to be made until the clan leadership has decided... Where does that kind of power come from??

Soooo... you've had your summit and what got decided??? Wait and we'll have another meeting... You should call the next summit a Congress!!

The best news I heard during this summit/meeting was the very real possibility of WAR with England!!! Bad enough we (America) suffer the depredations of the foul pirates to our shipping on our coast and in the Bahamas. But the open disregard of our sovereignty and impressment of our sailors by the British is a slap to our national honor!! The British stir up the Indians led by Tecumseh to attack our frontier folk. They tax unfairly our goods sent to Europe. Free trade and sailors rights sir!!!

And please vote in the poll!!!

1 hour ago, Angus McGregor said:

The person with a problem seems to be you. The poll was requested... he's putting in a plug for people to respond to it. Seems simple enough. No idea why you seem to be struggling with the concept.

Hear, hear!!!

Well said sir, very well said!!

44 minutes ago, Diceman said:

Thin skinned much?!?!?!

The fact of the matter is this poll was requested in your very own topic chain announcing the summit...

To conduct such a meeting without knowing how the masses are leaning towards going seems... unwise... Someone even started a straw poll during your summit when you already had one (mine) up on this forum that you poo poo'd...

Your attitude during these exchanges has been that no decisions need to be made until the clan leadership has decided... Where does that kind of power come from??

Soooo... you've had your summit and what got decided??? Wait and we'll have another meeting... You should call the next summit a Congress!!

The best news I heard during this summit/meeting was the very real possibility of WAR with England!!! Bad enough we (America) suffer the depredations of the foul pirates to our shipping on our coast and in the Bahamas. But the open disregard of our sovereignty and impressment of our sailors by the British is a slap to our national honor!! The British stir up the Indians led by Tecumseh to attack our frontier folk. They tax unfairly our goods sent to Europe. Free trade and sailors rights sir!!!

And please vote in the poll!!!

Are you still upset that you didn't get an invite?  But I'm thin skinned.  You have an issue with clans and that's ok.  I assume you're from PVP2 since I haven't seen you on PVP1 US, but don't make witty remarks and snide comments towards those persons that are in clans and attempt to organize things for the betterment of the game.    

The purpose of the summit was to get an idea of what sort of numbers each nation/clan would be bringing to the global server and how to balance that.  I know considerably more now than I did prior to the meeting.  Unfortunately for the meeting and your poll it is still too early to definitively say where everyone is going and we still need more info from the devs.  We likely won't know until the last few days exactly what changes will be implemented and any preliminary nation picking at this stage is useless.  The meeting accomplished it's goal.

We'll have another one a bit closer to the patch release date and get a better idea as to where everyone is intent on going.   

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Are you still upset that you didn't get an invite?  But I'm thin skinned.  You have an issue with clans and that's ok.  I assume you're from PVP2 since I haven't seen you on PVP1 US, but don't make witty remarks and snide comments towards those persons that are in clans and attempt to organize things for the betterment of the game.    

The purpose of the congress was to get an idea of what sort of numbers each nation/clan would be bringing to the global server and how to balance that.  I know considerably more now than I did prior to the meeting.  Unfortunately for the meeting and your poll it is still too early to definitively say where everyone is going and we still need more info from the devs.  We likely won't know until the last few days exactly what changes will be implemented and any preliminary nation picking at this stage is useless.  The meeting accomplished it's goal.

We'll have another one a bit closer to the patch release date and get a better idea as to where everyone is intent on going.   

Paragraph #1: A sorry attempt to belittle me! Very unbecoming of a mighty elite clan lord.. tsk, tsk...

Paragragh #2: An even more sorry attempt to spin a failed Congress into the second coming of the Constitutional Convention... 

It is illogical for you to even attempt to decide the future server population when you have absolutely no idea how the masses think they might want to go and I think many in this game have strong ties to their nation of choice. I know I do. That is what this poll is for... it gives everyone the opportunity to choose and say where they intend to go... thus providing you with that info for the next Congress... It is never to early to provide people the opportunity to choose and express their choice in a free forum!! The fact you held the first congress too early to do anything effective... that's on you!!

And please vote!!!

P.S. Tell Mr. Seaworth his recent post is about as wrong as backing Stannis Baratheon for King... I only recognize one king and that is The King in the North!!!!

51 minutes ago, Diceman said:

Paragraph #1: A sorry attempt to belittle me! Very unbecoming of a mighty elite clan lord.. tsk, tsk...

Paragragh #2: An even more sorry attempt to spin a failed Congress into the second coming of the Constitutional Convention... 

It is illogical for you to even attempt to decide the future server population when you have absolutely no idea how the masses think they might want to go and I think many in this game have strong ties to their nation of choice. I know I do. That is what this poll is for... it gives everyone the opportunity to choose and say where they intend to go... thus providing you with that info for the next Congress... It is never to early to provide people the opportunity to choose and express their choice in a free forum!! The fact you held the first congress too early to do anything effective... that's on you!!

And please vote!!!

P.S. Tell Mr. Seaworth his recent post is about as wrong as backing Stannis Baratheon for King... I only recognize one king and that is The King in the North!!!!

zzzzzzzzzz

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Diceman said:

Sigh... it's not "congress" it's just a bunch of players that want to figure out and balance the nations as much as we can. The thing that we wanted to accomplish was to discuss and see how uneven the nations would be if we were to stay in our current nations. You can continue to do these polls but I doubt they will show significantly different data.  

• Like 2