Game-Labs Forum

PVE&PVP event at Stormy sea

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017. 3. 26. at 2:46 AM, Pad Seayew said:

Great idea as a special event at the very least.

I never played in Sea Trials, but watched a ton of those stormy NA videos months before I bought the game.

Yes, back in a year ago, there was the stormy battle that brought me to this game world. :P

On 2017. 3. 26. at 11:09 PM, DekomoriDesu said:

why dont they bring back the stormy sea in the combat? 

Maybe... some difficulty issue for new players? but I think that it can be solved by releasing admiralty order mission or event in the stormy sea. That must be amazing!

I for one think if we are going to "take the training wheels off" we need to bring back the storm map.  Make it rare or tie it to OW storms I don't know but it is unique content especially for larger ships.  Too many players were complaining about how hard it was in Sea Trials, everyone was newish back then, and now there are plenty of Vets out there who need a challenge every so often.  It shouldn't even really be tied to an event.

Bring back the Storm Map!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uTZNeG0efo

Edited by Dharus
  • Like 2

On 2017. 4. 21. at 10:37 PM, Dharus said:

I for one think if we are going to "take the training wheels off" we need to bring back the storm map.  Make it rare or tie it to OW storms I don't know but it is unique content especially for larger ships.  Too many players were complaining about how hard it was in Sea Trials, everyone was newish back then, and now there are plenty of Vets out there who need a challenge every so often.  It shouldn't even really be tied to an event.

Bring back the Storm Map!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uTZNeG0efo

That's a very cool video. :D 
I agree with on your opinion. if the devs making the proper tutorial for the game, it might be easier for new players. :)