Game-Labs Forum

PVP Global Server - Nation/Clan Summit - April 1st

Christendom

make a forum pool. Not everyone is in a clan. And so people can see which nation they should eventually join.

Which nation you are going to join on the Global server?

1. USA

2. Brits

(none because I stay EU)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chailang said:

Denmark CCCP interested in 、

China 5 a.m....  and I need a translator 

As a group we are really hoping to speak with you but I do not think we have anyone that speaks Mandarin.  Do you have anyone that speaks English that can translate?  You are welcome to bring an extra person for this.  If not we could have someone type it so it can be put into google translate.

作为一个团体,我们真的希望与你说话,但我不认为我们有任何人说普通话。你有什么可以说英文的人可以翻译吗?欢迎你带上一个额外的人。如果不是,我们可以有人输入它,以便它可以放入谷歌翻译

Zuòwéi yīgè tuántǐ, wǒmen zhēn de xīwàng yǔ nǐ shuōhuà, dàn wǒ bù rènwéi wǒmen yǒu rènhé rén shuō pǔtōnghuà. Nǐ yǒu shé me kěyǐ shuō yīngwén de rén kěyǐ fānyì ma? Huānyíng nǐ dài shàng yīgè éwài de rén. Rúguǒ bùshì, wǒmen kěyǐ yǒurén shūrù tā, yǐbiàn tā kěyǐ fàng rù gǔgē fānyì

Edited by McMannis

4 minutes ago, Tomms123 said:

Do I get to complain about players decisions then?

I'm sure you already do.  The ship wipe helped smooth things out yesterday but this has been an interesting 10 days or so, not everyone is pleased with all the changes.  That said, no need to be salty.  If you can't grasp the humor in the initial post then sorry.  

Admin is of course cordially invited to hang out on our TS during the meeting or watch the stream.  Will Hethwill be in attendance?

Admins   

I asked a question before and no one responded, it is important for us to know.  Are you going to put some type of shortened Port battle window on the global server?  We would like it to stay open since it will be a global server.  Can someone please tell us about the plan?

6 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I'm sure you already do.  The ship wipe helped smooth things out yesterday but this has been an interesting 10 days or so, not everyone is pleased with all the changes.  That said, no need to be salty.  If you can't grasp the humor in the initial post then sorry.  

Admin is of course cordially invited to hang out on our TS during the meeting or watch the stream.  Will Hethwill be in attendance?

Not everyone will ever be happy, that's just not possible.

2 minutes ago, McMannis said:

Admins   

I asked a question before and no one responded, it is important for us to know.  Are you going to put some type of shortened Port battle window on the global server?  We would like it to stay open since it will be a global server.  Can someone please tell us about the plan?

Global means Global.

• Like 2

Guest sruPL

Also I will copy from other topic my question:

Question that comes to my mind - what will be the location of Global server? Considering the fact that it should decent enough for Americans and Australians to be playable at all. Network optimizations, new server location other than Germany most likely, connection improvements etc.

57 minutes ago, McMannis said:

作为一个团体,我们真的希望与你说话,但我不认为我们有任何人说普通话。你有什么可以说英文的人可以翻译吗?欢迎你带上一个额外的人。如果不是,我们可以有人输入它,以便它可以放入谷歌翻译

30 minutes ago, sruPL said:

SUNFC on PvP1 are Asians. If you are looking for translator, ask one of them.

Thank you. but we have a professional translator
  • Like 5

43 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

I think that was the most interesting part...

As far as the meeting for April 1st 5PM eastern time, I'm not sure I'll be able to participate as I usually do something else at that time. But if I have any question or comment beforehand I'll put it on this topic with the hope that someone will talk about it in the meeting. And I'll certainly end-up watching the meeting on youtube.

Louis what clan/nation and what kind,of numbers just so we know? Are your guys set on staying the same nation? Anything else we should know in case you can't attend.

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Only if you make a meeting about something and sneak that into the agenda while that's the main topic in the end. :D 

Calls others whingers.

Has complaining as a meeting topic.

:rolleyes:

According to the admin in russian forums 

2 servers EU and Global 
full wipe and rollback of ports 
4 ships in redimabl (new ship in the release is written))) not now

Recipes will be redone - some lost some there

So looks like we get a map wipe also.  This will further solidify the need for us to balance the populations as much as possible.

Welp. Most probably i can't be there to participate. 

But for now i don't know what OCEAN will do. However, no matter what server we end up joining we will most certainly join the Pirate Faction. (Our policy will not change however. We will only be "allied/friendly" with specific clans. We will fight all national and pirate clans with whom we do not have an agreement of any kind.)

• Like 4

18 hours ago, McMannis said:

I think we would all like to talk with the pirates as much as any other nation. As of the merge the slate is clean, it is time me make a place that we all enjoy. Leave the salt about one and other at the door.

Now this is something to look forward to. Politics in real life suck. In the game it is even worse. Hopefully we can all have fun then shoot each other in the face and laugh about it win or lose. :D

1 hour ago, Nikodemus said:

I wonder if the Devs have the ability to keep a running tab on how many people are joining what nation?? If so and we have some clans that don't care where they end up they can join later and even things out a bit.

More than likely do. People tend to go to their nation of origin, knowledge on a faction, assumed spoken language, where their friends are, etc. From what I recall Pirates, United States, and Great Britain are three largest factions on pvp2 by a land slide. If I am not mistaken it is similar on PvP1.

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 1