Game-Labs Forum

PVP Global Server - Nation/Clan Summit - April 1st

Christendom

Given the recent announcements over the past week by @admin I think it'd be a good idea to try and get as many of the clans/nation representatives who plan on either staying on the PVP Global server or merging into it together to try and hash out some alliance and balancing issues.  It appears that there is going to be an asset wipe and with the PVE zone changes there has to be a map wipe.  If the devs are going to go through with the Alliance changes, it's even more imperative we make sure the nations are about as equal as we can make it.  No one likes a zerg.  With the announcement that there might be chances to nation switching, this would be the time to do it.  Figure by next Saturday we should HOPEFULLY have more answers from the dev team explaining a bit more about whats coming down the pipe. 

So.......

The US Nation on PVP1-EU cordially invites all clans/nations that plan on either staying on the PVP Global server or who will be merging into the new Global Server to a Summit Meeting on US TS on April 1st at 21:00 GMT or 5pm EST.  No this isn't an April Fools Joke.    

Meeting Agenda:

• Alliance balancing / Nation balancing
  • Washing away any old salt
  • General airing of grievances
  • Feats of strength
  • Dev complaining
  • Discussing Trump's imminent impeachment

Addendum - Agenda is of course subject to change pending anymore bombshells by the admin in the coming days.
Addendum - 2 person per clan limit set.  Please be advised this meeting will not be a history less on on who did what.  Keep to the point or be removed.

Clan leaders/Officers only.  Preferably 2 each.  If we have a large enough turn out it could prove hectic with that many reps.

Any questions or observations, please post them here.  Please PM if you need our TS info.  Please pass this around you respective nations/clans for exposure.    

@Jeheil Will of course be invited to stream and/or moderate again if he is willing and still interested.

@Tiargo Will be the official doorman of our TS and will kick out any Barbies trying to sneak in.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 13

2 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Will be sure to tell everyone I know to make an appearance and to hash out all the details, agreements, or server nation shuffling that should go on.

After the data dev gave us yesterday I think it'd be worth our effort to try and make an appeal to players to NOT just join GB or US.  Be nice to not have a repeat of PVP2 over here.  I know myself and most of the current US clans on PVP1 are considering swapping nations to help balance.  Be nice if others do the same.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Christendom said:

After the data dev gave us yesterday I think it'd be worth our effort to try and make an appeal to players to NOT just join GB or US.  Be nice to not have a repeat of PVP2 over here.  I know myself and most of the current US clans on PVP1 are considering swapping nations to help balance.  Be nice if others do the same.

Yes I agree, I have 10-15 players, including myself, which have pledged to join sweden as soon as the servers merge. I am beginning to feel like a broken record haha

• Like 2

I have finally made an account.    

Over the past year we had a lot of problems with the different nations. This meeting will be our chance to give everyone that is staying a fair shot at the game.  With the small numbers the game currently has it is important to keep those numbers playing the game. Bullying or stacking the alliance will just chase people away from the game which will hurt the game as a whole. If we want to continue playing this game long term we need to find ways that everyone can have fun.

• Like 2

I have no problem cleaning old salt as long as that excludes the white supremacists that are Sweden now on PvP2 (2-4 players). 

Although with that said I am fine with working with anyone and would like to listen in to the meeting if at all possible. There is a few PvP2 clans and individuals still on the ropes wondering which way to sway.

So i'm guessing this will be US TZ clans only?

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Also I've had some PMs about the time.  We're shooting for 5pm EST time, whatever that translates into GMT.  I'm not sure how the servers handle daylight savings.

UTC will stay. So add one hour to your difference. mainland EU will be UTC +2 etc.

Edited by Kloothommel
  • Like 1

Are the Pirates invited to this?  Every time PvP2 has one of these meeting the pirates aren't invited cause most folks don't think we are a Nation or should be treated as one.   All joke aside I think this is a good thing which can help us get a good healthy server going with the PvP Global.  Lets prove to these PvP EU guys they are going to be bored and back sooner than they think, remember the mirror server and how long that one lasted?

48 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

I have no problem cleaning old salt as long as that excludes the white supremacists that are Sweden now on PvP2 (2-4 players). 

Although with that said I am fine with working with anyone and would like to listen in to the meeting if at all possible. There is a few PvP2 clans and individuals still on the ropes wondering which way to sway.

I have no love for the folks you speak but man your starting to sound like a broken record about them.   Your being no better than they are by making comments like this.   I heard Badbenny is taking a break by the way so ya'll won't be dealing with him for a bit.  Something about an GLOBAL argument between the two of them.  Who knows, but hay lets leave this type of stuff in the past.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 1

Is there anyone that can confirm something that we will need at this meeting?  The PVP Global server will have  a port battle window like PVP1 current has correct? We have People from Euro to China that want to play on this server so limiting it to a window like the new EU server is going to hurt the game play of some group of people.  Also we like the challenge of a global server.   We do need this info for this meeting please. 

11 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Are the Pirates invited to this?  Every time PvP2 has one of these meeting the pirates aren't invited cause most folks don't think we are a Nation or should be treated as one.   All joke aside I think this is a good thing which can help us get a good healthy server going with the PvP Global.  Lets prove to these PvP EU guys they are going to be bored and back sooner than they think, remember the mirror server and how long that one lasted?

I have no love for the folks you speak but man your starting to sound like a broken record about them.   Your being no better than they are by making comments like this.   I heard Badbenny is taking a break by they way so ya'll won't be dealing with him for a bit.  Something about an GLOBAL argument between the two of them.  Who knows, but hay lets leave this type of stuff in the past.

I think we would all like to talk with the pirates as much as any other nation. As of the merge the slate is clean, it is time me make a place that we all enjoy. Leave the salt about one and other at the door.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, McMannis said:

Is there anyone that can confirm something that we will need at this meeting?  The PVP Global server will have  a port battle window like PVP1 current has correct? We have People from Euro to China that want to play on this server so limiting it to a window like the new EU server is going to hurt the game play of some group of people.  Also we like the challenge of a global server.   We do need this info for this meeting please. 

Yah we have on PvP2 our main Dane numbers are SEA players.  With us assuming we will get none restricted server the port battle timer hopefully will be fixed and maybe even the maintenance timers too.  Maybe we can get the Devs to answer this some time soon.   Any one noticed the Russian section has a Q&A section that they actually answer?  Why don't we have that for the main server other than the fact that folks just hound them over and over?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I have no love for the folks you speak but man your starting to sound like a broken record about them.   Your being no better than they are by making comments like this.   I heard Badbenny is taking a break by the way so ya'll won't be dealing with him for a bit.  Something about an GLOBAL argument between the two of them.  Who knows, but hay lets leave this type of stuff in the past.

Well, Benny's break must be over already, saw him running from battle this morning.

But in terms of Davos being no better, id say Benny's white supremacy views are enough to justify concern, especially with his extreme outbursts, it would be appropriate to let anyone joining the global server know how he is. Especially in a meeting setting. We have to remember most people from pvp1 wont know most from pvp2 and vise versa. I would say this is a good thing, but in the case of the SS (suicide squad my flamboyant arse) group  from pvp2 sweden it is well advised to just let them know that yes we have massive racists in our server sadly, but luckily they represent no one but themselves.

1 hour ago, Davos Seasworth said:

We have our own bigots over here too......KoC..........