Game-Labs Forum

Important news: First full asset wipe & Exclusive early access frigate.

Guest sruPL

Next question that comes to my mind - what will be the location of Global server? Considering the fact that it should decent enough for Americans and Australians to be playable at all. Network optimizations, new server location other than Germany most likely, connection improvements etc.

+ 1 for HMS Pandora. 20-24 gun ships (corvettes and light frigates) are a very interesting group of ships to play with in NA. Many thx.

I really hope full asset wipe will show us that Economy and Dura changes are adapted to casual gamers' (time) constraints who also merit attention. :)

Sounds good, looking forward to it. Was frankly going to feel a bit silly to test the new patches, resets, servers and whatnot while still having so many resources lying around, a fresh start is gonna be good and the start-up ships seems to be a good way to dampen the fall without hampering testing.

By the way, I was gonna give away all of my labour notes to new players for them to get their crafting level up, but I think I read somewhere that crafting levels wont be applicable anymore. Does anyone remember if that is correct?

Edited by Guest

Just now, Wraith said:

Great news! I'll be looking forward to testing all of it. Thanks for the information.

Is there any chance we might see the current test-bed changes on the main servers before that? It would be nice to test those with a larger number of players...

Good news indeed. 

As for test-bed stuff, erhm, i'm all for those things except the "Structure" feature. :P 

But yeah, none the less Wraith has a good point, the test-bed stuff should probably be moved to the main servers for a final round of testing before the wipe.

• Like 5

Nice to have that info.

As sruPL is pointing out activity will drop before patch as crafting and RvR will be pointless.

So shouldn't we come up with some "activities" (genre small battle challenge) to keep it fun and interesting between now and the 19th?
We all got plenty of ships and gold and stuff to get rid off before the 19th. Any ideas?

no point in doing anything with this game till the wipe comes, why waste time trading, or pb, or crafting, whats the use? testing for over a year only to see all we have gotten gone and start from scratch, again. oh well, ill be back in a month to see what if anything has gotten better before i decide to delete this game and go look for something else to waste my time on! while some will like the complete wipe, there will be many more who will not and hence we will see, once again, players dropping away. add this to the combined server and seperate serves, i do not see this game ever going to full release. at least i only wasted $40 cash. wonder how world of warships is doing, guess ill be checking back in there again!

• Like 2

Question for devs ???

Can we please, have pirate/outlaw patch so I can finally play my true self.....

At the moment I am out for myself and have loyalty to no one. I play whoever is outnumbered or disliked the most. Currently I am Spanish but have been British and Pirate.

I have always wanted to be a pirtae.

(Cue pirates of the Caribbean  music)....Tried it but did not like 'the Nation of Pirates thing'.

I would like to be an outlaw and a true pirate. 

I also think that outlaws should not have clans. They should be for the true solo players...

(End music)

Edited by Blue Tooth

1 minute ago, TommyShelby said:

Good news indeed. 

As for test-bed stuff, erhm, i'm all for those things except the "Structure" feature. :P 

But yeah, none the less Wraith has a good point, the test-bed stuff should probably be moved to the main servers for a final round of testing before the wipe.

I didn't see really anything wrong with the structure stuff other than the problem it's hard to test stuff when your limited to a few redeemable ships the devs give you or crappy store bought ships.  Would be nice to test it in ships of builds you would actually make and play.

So full wipe, new ships, and the chance to build up again before another full wipe...  yay...  i guess.

A bit annoyed at having dumped a significant number of hours consolidating resources per the last announcement.

I wish there were a dislike button sometimes.

Edited by TaranisPrime
  • Like 4

Just now, airwolf666 said:

no point in doing anything with this game till the wipe comes, why waste time trading, or pb, or crafting, whats the use?

What's the point in playing a game in the first place? what's the point of living a life? Dude, have some fun, thats what it's ALL about

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, airwolf666 said:

no point in doing anything with this game till the wipe comes, why waste time trading, or pb, or crafting, whats the use? testing for over a year only to see all we have gotten gone and start from scratch, again. oh well, ill be back in a month to see what if anything has gotten better before i decide to delete this game and go look for something else to waste my time on! while some will like the complete wipe, there will be many more who will not and hence we will see, once again, players dropping away. add this to the combined server and seperate serves, i do not see this game ever going to full release. at least i only wasted $40 cash. wonder how world of warships is doing, guess ill be checking back in there again!

Use the assets you've acquired, make ships, go out and fight in them?

• Like 6

OK, you tell us our XP is safe, but what about crafting level and the blueprints we have?? Are you going to strip us of everything but rank/XP level?? Please give a specific response to this!

P.S. This is to the DEVs, no disrespect meant, but I'm not looking for player guesses or rumors.

Edited by ER0S
  • Like 8

Hello Dear admin,

please make a statement what will happen to the blueprints especially the special blueprints (L'Ocean, Aggamemnon, Heavy Rattlesnake, Pirate Frigate). Wiil they provided as redeemable for the players they already get them or will they wiped as well ?

I am looking forward to your response.

Cheers Donjuan

Edited by Donjuan Dimarco
  • Like 1

Guest sruPL
8 minutes ago, airwolf666 said:

No point?

1. You can improve your PvP / sailing / fighting skills without fear of losing your great ship.

2. You can improve your crafting lvl

3. You can have fun with other players in Small Battles for example, as you don't mind losing ships now.

Will outposts survive?  Or do we have to spend hours sailing across the map again just to get ports again?

Would it be possible for players to be able to pick "up to X number of redeemables"?  I mean giving a level 4 captain a 2nd rate he can't sail for quite a while, may not be as nice as allowing them to pick ships they would like to redeem.

• Like 1